IGNORED

Hunted TV program

phantom

• Admin
1 hour ago, ITK..... said:

This program is one I've always fancied a go at. 30 days on my own is my idea of luxury.....not sure what the wife and kids would think. 

Good to see Bristol on it. Channel 4 being in the city must have helped. 

Just saw a preview of episode 2 looks like Bristol to be featured again 

Agree about the show, there's something really appealing about it. 

Not sure if you have seen The Heist on sky, similar theme. People rob a bank and get to keep their share of the money if they avoid capture 

12 hours ago, !james said:

The first few series were decent, far too fake and staged now unfortunately.

Yep so ridiculously staged. If I could ignore that then it would be great but far too fake to worth bothering with imo.

4 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Good show, often quite frustrating watching people do things that seem probable to cause them issue - like calling home or an obvious contact etc. Always fancied it myself, but I think the paranoia would kick in after a week or so

Yes, agree, some of the antics are obvious and unecessary. Still a good concept for a show though.

On 16/02/2020 at 23:19, Med/MadHatter said:

If i was on it i would pose as homeless in a city centre, keep your hood up around cameras, get some cash or get food from supermarkets at the end of the day and repeat daily, that way you wouldn't use your bank account or cards so that they can track you. Easier than trying to out run them

I'd imagine in a city centre you'd struggle to avoid every camera. THere's the obvious ones that you can see but I bet there's plenty of hidden cameras that will pick you up.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I'd imagine in a city centre you'd struggle to avoid every camera. THere's the obvious ones that you can see but I bet there's plenty of hidden cameras that will pick you up.

But surprisingly when you need to rely on one suddenly none of them work 

Haven't seen this series yet but I'm sure in the last series they made a rule that you couldn't stay in the same place for the whole time. In the final episode they also have to get to a extraction point anywhere in the UK, they got pelters last year as they made it too hard (at the top of a multistorey car park in a very built up area!) and they all got caught.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Haven't seen this series yet but I'm sure in the last series they made a rule that you couldn't stay in the same place for the whole time. In the final episode they also have to get to a extraction point anywhere in the UK, they got pelters last year as they made it too hard (at the top of a multistorey car park in a very built up area!) and they all got caught.

Same rules @TMWANG50 that they have to keep on the move for the full 25 days

I don't think dragging a cameraman around with them helps either

After reading this thread decided to watch last weeks episode some great footage of Bristol. They appear to have binned most of the old hunter HQ team which is a shame, I also thought it was quite odd that the couple from Wigan who featured quite heavily conveniently had some "friends" in Bristol were able to pick up clothes, camping gear and money all off camera and were next seen magically in the Peak District and comfortably on their way back to Wigan for more clothes and cash!

I do fear for the old guy he's either playing a very clever game or he has no idea about CCTV coverage on buses or in Bristol. I can imagine him next week getting off the bus and going to watch a show at The Hippodrome and waiting for it to all blow over whilst the Hunters frantically search the streets for him..

2 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

After reading this thread decided to watch last weeks episode some great footage of Bristol. They appear to have binned most of the old hunter HQ team which is a shame, I also thought it was quite odd that the couple from Wigan who featured quite heavily conveniently had some "friends" in Bristol were able to pick up clothes, camping gear and money all off camera and were next seen magically in the Peak District and comfortably on their way back to Wigan for more clothes and cash!

I do fear for the old guy he's either playing a very clever game or he has no idea about CCTV coverage on buses or in Bristol. I can imagine him next week getting off the bus and going to watch a show at The Hippodrome and waiting for it to all blow over whilst the Hunters frantically search the streets for him..

I got the impression that the Wigan couple made their way back to Wigan - how they did wasn’t clear and picked up the gear from a pal of theirs.

We have to remember that it’s a tv show..............:cool2:

Archived