IGNORED

RIP Caroline Flack

CyderInACan

3 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Build them up and then knock them down. It’s what the gutter press always do. They absolutely have blood on their hands here.

I think it’s sad how certain people are targeted by the media. The reaction to Schofield coming out as gay as some hero. Ant gets done for drink driving and involved in a traffic accident is poor old Ant.

54 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Don’t recognise the name. What channel was she from?

From my daughter, as I dont know her either. She started off on kids tv, moved on to winning strictly and presenting stuff like X factor. Was more recently presenter on Love Island but was replaced after being accused on assulting her boyfriend, trial due next month. It was ordered that she and her boyfriend should have no contact with eachother, but apparantly he wished her a Happy Valentines Day on social media yesterday.

If this is true, what a ****

11 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Build them up and then knock them down. It’s what the gutter press always do. They absolutely have blood on their hands here.

Wow....she's was obviously very ill and I wish that on nobody but her downfall recently was all of her own making. 

2 minutes ago, ITK..... said:

Wow....she's was obviously very ill and I wish that on nobody but her downfall recently was all of her own making. 

If she was mentally ill then it wasn’t really of her own doing.

And being hounded by the press would not have helped her mental state.

The press absolutely has blood on its hands here.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

From my daughter, as I dont know her either. She started off on kids tv, moved on to winning strictly and presenting stuff like X factor. Was more recently presenter on Love Island but was replaced after being accused on assulting her boyfriend, trial due next month. It was ordered that she and her boyfriend should have no contact with eachother, but apparantly he wished her a Happy Valentines Day on social media yesterday.

If this is true, what a ****

He cheated on her,she got angry and lamped him,boyfriend cried to the police about it,the press hounded her,boyfriend wasn’t living the high life after and wanted to get back with her, that’s the story

• Admin
1 hour ago, ITK..... said:

How?

Her partner said she didn't do anything and he didn't want to progress with any charges and has stood by her all along 

Even breaching a court order yesterday to contact her on valentine's day

How was "her downfall was all her own making"?

38 minutes ago, TomF said:

Dan Wootton of the sun blaming it all on ITV. Bloke needs to remember who he works for. 

He's justifiably getting ripped a new one on Twitter tonight 

• Admin
1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

He cheated on her,she got angry and lamped him,boyfriend cried to the police about it,the press hounded her,boyfriend wasn’t living the high life after and wanted to get back with her, that’s the story

They both denied that happened. 

The story you refer to is what the sun ran as their front page over the new year and was proven that the photos were faked 

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

They both denied that happened. 

The story you refer to is what the sun ran as their front page over the new year and was proven that the photos were faked 

Was that not what they went to court for,just looked and they did,he rang the police and they said there was blood everywhere so can’t blame the sun for that unless the police are telling fibs

27 minutes ago, phantom said:

How?

Her partner said she didn't do anything and he didn't want to progress with any charges and has stood by her all along 

Even breaching a court order yesterday to contact her on valentine's day

How was "her downfall was all her own making"?

He's justifiably getting ripped a new one on Twitter tonight 

She didn't do anything? Come on phantom. Her ex before had signed a NDA for the same reasons her current boyfriend rang 999! 

Archived