IGNORED

luke Ayling.

Hampshire reds

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

After watching Main Site highlights and Sky Highlights...........i am still waitng to see Aylings commiting the handball, that according to LJ was a nailed on 100% penalty?  Anyone any ideas where it can be seen please?   ?

According to most (I still haven’t seen it) it was a handball.

However the fact you are still hanging onto this possibly shows you fail to see the handball wasn’t the reason you didn’t get anything out of the game.

Concentrating on why you were so piss poor and improving that will stand you in better stead to get into the playoffs, rather than looking back on a poor reffing decision.

5 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

However the fact you are still hanging onto this possibly shows you fail to see the handball wasn’t the reason you didn’t get anything out of the game.

Concentrating on why you were so piss poor and improving that will stand you in better stead to get into the playoffs, rather than looking back on a poor reffing decision.

giphy.gif.c5323e3efc80572c6e557588eb2581b8.gif

It's the end of another season and Leeds are doing what they always do....

Personally I hope Leeds go up. Proper old skool football club.

Well backed by passionate fans. It is what the Prem needs. Having worked in Yorkshire on several occasions, it has to be said that you don’t get many “plastics” at Elland road. Proper football fans in my experience. Backed by a brilliant coach in Bielsa, they play attractive football also. Good luck to them. 

The old AG was a similar ground until the new AG ground came along. But that’s progress apparently.

16 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

Listen you. I've spent ages trying to be reasonably respectful to our hosts here and along you come undoing all my work.?

Plenty on here know what happened on the pith but that doesn't make it illegal to comment about a potential penalty no matter how skewed the game was at the time. Remember Gordon Watson's swallow dive at Hillsbrough all those years ago? Yeah, well we won 6-1. That would not have been a ridiculous score on Saturday either, but if it's a penalty it's a bloody penalty! It should have been a consolation goal, not a potential point winner.

To be honest there's more about Ayling than anything which I do think is a bit excessive after all this time but clearly some (not all) bear grudges. That would never happen on a Leeds forum would it??

I have no idea why the smileys above have gone supersized!

10 minutes ago, SR1 said:

Listen you. I've spent ages trying to be reasonably respectful to our hosts here and along you come undoing all my work.?

Plenty on here know what happened on the pith but that doesn't make it illegal to comment about a potential penalty no matter how skewed the game was at the time. Remember Gordon Watson's swallow dive at Hillsbrough all those years ago? Yeah, well we won 6-1. That would not have been a ridiculous score on Saturday either, but if it's a penalty it's a bloody penalty! It should have been a consolation goal, not a potential point winner.

To be honest there's more about Ayling than anything which I do think is a bit excessive after all this time but clearly some (not all) bear grudges. That would never happen on a Leeds forum would it??

I have no idea why the smileys above have gone supersized!

I’m pretty respectful on here tbh.

I think sometimes BCFC fans have to change mentality to push their team over the line, my match summaries on here in recent years have been met with agreement about BCFCs plight.

On 16/02/2020 at 08:38, Moments of Pleasure said:

If only Ayling had "self-coached" himself a bit more/better on that Cheltenham balcony, thought about the situation there, made a better/different decision.....

If Ayling had "self coached" himself in front of everyone ... it would have been a bigger story/scandal ?

28 minutes ago, Xiled said:

giphy.gif.c5323e3efc80572c6e557588eb2581b8.gif

It's the end of another season and Leeds are doing what they always do....

Actually I'm not sure that anyone is pressing hard enough on the windpipe. Not saying we'll do it but the two teams at the top just seem to be that tiny bit more consistent than the pack overall. We had a difficult run of games without our best player. He's back and we get 4/6 and look transformed.

At this stage last season the top six had:

64 (us)

This year it's tighter but by definition less clear cut:

Literally anyone who puts together a run of 12-14 points in 6 games is right in it, but so few do. Only Cardiff and Birmingham are unbeaten in six. Preston, Birmingham and yes, Bristol City, are the only others averaging 2 points a game or more in those six. WBA are up, in my view. If I wasn't a Leeds fan I'd say that we were second favourites. But I am so we're not!

And as for you, your continual ups and downs could see you challenging for the top two IF of course you can continue with the six game form. It's so open...

23 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

Wow........who rattled your chain?  Apparently you know me so well that you are able read my thoughts.....congrats Merlin.  I am not, as you suggest "hanging on to this"  I was simply curious to see if the opinions of several participants were correct or otherwise. I am not so blinkered and misguided to believe that the handball would have made much of a difference, and I am well aware that Leeds United are the greatest team to ever bestride the planet, actually I thought we were outclassed, clueless and gutless (Happy Now?)

8 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Wow........who rattled your chain?  Apparently you know me so well that you are able read my thoughts.....congrats Merlin.  I am not, as you suggest "hanging on to this"  I was simply curious to see if the opinions of several participants were correct or otherwise. I am not so blinkered and misguided to believe that the handball would have made much of a difference, and I am well aware that Leeds United are the greatest team to ever bestride the planet, actually I thought we were outclassed, clueless and gutless (Happy Now?)

Well they could only score once against us, so I make that 1-1 at FT if we scored it. It's not about what you deserve, it's the scoreline that counts. That Leeds bloke is a total cock. 

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Well they could only score once against us, so I make that 1-1 if we scored it. That Leeds bloke is a total cock. 

Having seen the Amazon series, 'Take us Home" and read some comments on the forum,   I am no longer bothered or surprised by their sense of entitlement.  Good team......shame about the fans?

21 minutes ago, SR1 said:

[...]

Literally anyone who puts together a run of 12-14 points in 6 games is right in it, but so few do. Only Cardiff and Birmingham are unbeaten in six. Preston, Birmingham and yes, Bristol City, are the only others averaging 2 points a game or more in those six. WBA are up, in my view. If I wasn't a Leeds fan I'd say that we were second favourites. But I am so we're not!

And as for you, your continual ups and downs could see you challenging for the top two IF of course you can continue with the six game form. It's so open...

No idea where the majority of our fan base is currently positioned but I think we will fall short of the play-offs. Based on mostly dreadful home performances, we are not good enough to deserve promotion and I'm not interested in going up just to be hammered week in, week out.

As for Leeds, from what I've seen you should be almost mathematically there by now. I don't know your team well enough to understand why it's gone wrong lately after seeing the early-season dominance. I would be pretty annoyed that a golden opportunity is now somewhat under question. But that's football and why we all keep watching. If every result was predictable, it would be boring. I struggle to understand with the talent that you have available and a manager who appears to understand the game and motivate players why you aren't nearly over the line. This is an interesting season in the Championship as nobody has been able to show any dominance throughout the period since August.

Personally, I think it will be Brentford plus one in the top two.

Anyway, that's enough from me on the Leeds/Bristol City debate. See you next season ?

23 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Having seen the Amazon series, 'Take us Home" and read some comments on the forum,   I am no longer bothered or surprised by their sense of entitlement.  Good team......shame about the fans?

As with any club there's a mix. By definition the louder more outspoken ones get more airtime.

43 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Wow........who rattled your chain?  Apparently you know me so well that you are able read my thoughts.....congrats Merlin.  I am not, as you suggest "hanging on to this"  I was simply curious to see if the opinions of several participants were correct or otherwise. I am not so blinkered and misguided to believe that the handball would have made much of a difference, and I am well aware that the mighty Leeds United are the greatest team to ever bestride the planet, actually I thought we were outclassed, clueless and gutless (Happy Now?)

Corrected that for you ..

6 minutes ago, SR1 said:

As with any club there's a mix. By definition the louder more outspoken ones get more airtime.

Ironic as its normally those ones that you wanna strangle 

Archived