IGNORED

Taylor Moore at the Horfield campsite

Redtucks

Did anybody go?

(If you did I won't tell.......................Honest!)

Apologies if it's been mentioned on another thread, but just wondered how the lad played yesterday.

Probably took a load of shite from their numpties but not unexpected.

Any reports???

4 hours ago, Red white and red said:

Why on earth would anybody go to Rovers just to see Taylor Moore? 

Did you go to Walsall yesterday to see Holden and Pring?

Believe it or not there are some people who watch matches at both league clubs and also non-league clubs in Bristol. Not just to see Taylor Moore!

If Holden or Pring were relatives of mine, I would probably go to many different grounds to watch them. As they aren't, no I didn't go to Walsall.

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

As It was against my religion to enter the campsite...............I employed a Drone (In Club Colours) to follow TM throughout the entire 92 minutes of the contest, I can confirm he was MOTM, and never put a foot or a pass wrong ?

That’s no way to describe @Davefevs ...!!?? But it would have given him a good chance to update his spreadsheets! 

On 16/02/2020 at 18:07, Redtucks said:

Believe it or not there are some people who watch matches at both league clubs and also non-league clubs in Bristol. Not just to see Taylor Moore!

If Holden or Pring were relatives of mine, I would probably go to many different grounds to watch them. As they aren't, no I didn't go to Walsall.

Genuine question - do such people really exist and does anyone know anyone that does this?

Is there anyone out there who has a season ticket for both clubs?!

10 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Genuine question - do such people really exist and does anyone know anyone that does this?

Is there anyone out there who has a season ticket for both clubs?!

A bloke I used to work with (a few years ago now to be honest) used to regularly watch City and Rovers. I don't think he was a season ticket holder at either.

I've also read people on here mention that they've been to Forest Green a few times.

I believe FGR used to give a discount to City season ticket holders. Can anyone confirm this?

I used to watch Clevedon Town occasionally when City were away. 

Archived