IGNORED

Help Required Contacting Ex Players for 125 Anniversary Game

JerrySLO

Hi Folks

I'm looking for help contacting ex players to invite them to the Fulham game.  Scott Murray has contacts for the recent players and back until when he played so we have contacts for most of them.

If any of you have contacts we'd appreciate it.  If you can let me know via email, twitter, phone or a message on OTIB. 

Any contact to contact the Atyeo Family, the family of Ivor Guy or Billy Wedlock would also be appreciated as the club would like to invite them too.

Thanks

Jerry

52 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

Hi Folks

I'm looking for help contacting ex players to invite them to the Fulham game.  Scott Murray has contacts for the recent players and back until when he played so we have contacts for most of them.

If any of you have contacts we'd appreciate it.  If you can let me know via email, twitter, phone or a message on OTIB. 

Any contact to contact the Atyeo Family, the family of Ivor Guy or Billy Wedlock would also be appreciated as the club would like to invite them too.

Thanks

Jerry

what's your email address, Jerry?

1 hour ago, JerrySLO said:

Hi Folks

Thanks

Jerry

Genuinely, email someone at Sky Sports - they were interviewing Goats from his back garden this morning!  I'd imagine they have a line on many ex players, but at the very least should be able to help with him! 

Mark Gavin is on Twitter....

Andy Llewellyn is probably on parole....

14 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Genuinely, email someone at Sky Sports - they were interviewing Goats from his back garden this morning!  I'd imagine they have a line on many ex players, but at the very least should be able to help with him! 

Just go on holiday and let Royal Mail know... it’s like his version of the batman sign. 

22 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

As long as he’s not delivering the invites

Archived