IGNORED

Is it time...

Bristol Rob

21 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Have a look at this from 02:49... all those inflatables! Can you see yours? This was how I loved Ashton Gate - the old East End packed and all other areas too .... superb days ...

That's brilliant! Trex (original name!) was there at 2:52 at the bottom of the screen! My uncle has arrived back from New York that morning and Trex was his present to his 9 year old nephew (me), I think he lasted about a year before slowly deflating!

2 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

That's brilliant! Trex (original name!) was there at 2:52 at the bottom of the screen! My uncle has arrived back from New York that morning and Trex was his present to his 9 year old nephew (me), I think he lasted about a year before slowly deflating!

Superb! Glad you saw yourself on the vid! The last line of your post above accurately describes my hopes for every season ...??

39 minutes ago, Antman said:

there were also some inflatable teeth i recall (also in honour of Big Joe and his smile)

Yep. The inflatable Joe Jordan Fang. 

I wonder if anyone still has one. 

Surely, in the world of inflatables back then, we had the worst one. A fricking tooth, ffs! 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Yep. The inflatable Joe Jordan Fang. 

I wonder if anyone still has one. 

Surely, in the world of inflatables back then, we had the worst one. A fricking tooth, ffs! 

At least we had one!

Reckon you should spearhead this (with a blunt spear) Slim.

Get the stands rocking with some retro inflatables!

The kids will love it!

13 hours ago, Red Homer said:

I remember a red BCFC airbed, waving behind Elton Welsby.

Archived