IGNORED

Help required - Bristol City branded car and van mats

jjcarrera1974

Hi All , I am about to go and pitch a range of UK made “official” Bristol City branded tailer/custom fit car and van mats , and was hoping to take with me some positive feedback from this group. Sales will be via a drop down menu online, with mats being delivered to your door or the club shop , and all popular car and vans will be covered, as well as different carpet colours, trim edges and rubber options. Can I ask for feedback below please. (Message approved by Tom - group admin) Thanks John !!! (BCFC season ticket holder)

57FD321D-BB86-40E0-8778-05F69D5434D7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Hi All , I am about to go and pitch a range of UK made “official” Bristol City branded tailer/custom fit car and van mats , and was hoping to take with me some positive feedback from this group. Sales will be via a drop down menu online, with mats being delivered to your door or the club shop , and all popular car and vans will be covered, as well as different carpet colours, trim edges and rubber options. Can I ask for feedback below please. (Message approved by Tom - group admin) Thanks John !!! (BCFC season ticket holder)

Looks great. ?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Seneca the Younger said:

You missed the boat on these 

1581108273418554501406518229798.thumb.jpg.888231303bbc2c2369dbf24970bf18d6.jpg

Nice rugby one's too available 

Only shame the advertising guys at Thatchers got the wrong badge 

1 hour ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Looks smart, but if I was putting dirty feet on them the quarters would be more applicable 

9 hours ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Looks really good but I would move the badge towards the corner slightly, it looks like it is floating, unless it’s the angle of the camera. 

Yeah I'd agree with the comments about the placing of the badge, otherwise pretty smart.

One thing I will say though, is that when the club shop stocked these before with the old badge on (I had two sets over the space of a few years, although the second set was after waiting for them for about 6 months to come in), the drivers mat ended up wearing heavily in the middle. 

May have just been that because of how I position my feet, it ends up wearing more, but the second set I had didn't last half as long as the first. I now have fitted carpet mats for my Focus from Halfords, and although it is wearing slightly, it's lasted a lot longer than the ones that were being sold in the club shop. May be worth bearing in mind.

10 hours ago, Taz said:

Yeah I'd agree with the comments about the placing of the badge, otherwise pretty smart.

One thing I will say though, is that when the club shop stocked these before with the old badge on (I had two sets over the space of a few years, although the second set was after waiting for them for about 6 months to come in), the drivers mat ended up wearing heavily in the middle.

that’ll be the low press!!!! ?

May have just been that because of how I position my feet, it ends up wearing more, but the second set I had didn't last half as long as the first. I now have fitted carpet mats for my Focus from Halfords, and although it is wearing slightly, it's lasted a lot longer than the ones that were being sold in the club shop. May be worth bearing in mind.

Archived