Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

wendyredredrobin

Season Card Renewals - DETAILS NOW RELEASED

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Do you take up 2 seats then? 😀

I’m the  same in the supermarket,can’t resist a bargain 😃

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking of writing back and saying I'll renew on the condition they drop both Seven Nation Army AND the ******* Blackbird song.  :protest:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wood_red said:

How many home games have been entertaining though in the last 40 games - which is last season and so far this season? That is the point, it has nothing to do with the results.

Last season we won 8, drew 8 and lost 7. We scored a total of 28 goals and conceded 26 in 23 games. Boro scored 23 who somehow finished 7th, Ipswich (22)  and Bolton (13) were the only teams who scored less goals than us and they finished bottom and bottom but one and relegated. Total points gained last season would have us in 19th on home form alone.

Onto this season - yes we are 13th currently, but dig deeper and look who we have played and where our points came from so far. We have won 7 from 16 against QPR, Reading, Charlton, Huddersfield, Luton, Barnsley and Derby. Anyone around us or above us and we have been terrible. 

You can keep convincing yourself everything is fine and dandy at home, but it is so obvious how poor we have been (entertainment wise). 

 

We went round this in another thread, it’s obvious we’re at the polar opposite end of the scale and that’s cool.

Final para is unnecessary, you can keep convincing yourself that everything is awful and we’re the worst team in the world and no other club’s fans has to put up with what we put up with....etc etc but that’s not true either. 

As usual the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Most entertaining season? Certainly not, but miles away from the awful situation that some like to imply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

We went round this in another thread, it’s obvious we’re at the polar opposite end of the scale and that’s cool.

Final para is unnecessary, you can keep convincing yourself that everything is awful and we’re the worst team in the world and no other club’s fans has to put up with what we put up with....etc etc but that’s not true either. 

As usual the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Most entertaining season? Certainly not, but miles away from the awful situation that some like to imply.

Ok, we are polar opposites, but all you seem to put is "league position" and that is it. You have now quoted this season being 13th at home in the league table so that is fine and said anyone who says how awful we are "are not aware of the facts",  but I have pointed out the facts and who we have beat, which is a very fair point imo. 

How can you disagree with the fact of being 19th in the home league last year?

Goals against being very low?

This season only beating pretty poor opposition?

Gaining nothing against any top teams at home?

In your opinion what games have been entertaining in the last 40 home games? Or even just this season as we are 13th in the table for home form?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Lack of entertainment some say...

Remember - Osman, Pulis, SOD?

Give me what we are getting at the moment over that shower of shit any day. 

Agreed.

But I also remember 2 seasons ago watching entertaining football from LJ, forward thinking, high press, attacking play.

This has turned to the polar opposite - under the same coach, with what would be argued an even better squad than 2 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

You would have thought so.  That would have been my assumption.

Back in the 70's, under 16s and over 65s were half price.  Not sure how that all changed, though I'm pretty sure I was under 16 until I was 19 😀

They check on your date of birth these days......and they keep it on their records

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jacki said:

Can anyone see any mention of S82 in this information? As it’s (so say) not going to be unreserved anymore, we’ll need a clear idea of how we can all get seats together with who we want to stand with. My 11 year old’s seat is miles away from mine at the moment so I can’t just simply renew his as per today’s email. 

I may be jumping the gun here but this has the potential to be a classic BCFC episode...

Surely the simplest thing here would be what happened in S82 for the Man U and Man City games... people were supposed to sit in their allocated seats on those nights too but that was all ignored on the night and I don’t remember there being any major issues.

Same here.  I have three tickets in S82 in different areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Agreed.

But I also remember 2 seasons ago watching entertaining football from LJ, forward thinking, high press, attacking play.

This has turned to the polar opposite - under the same coach, with what would be argued an even better squad than 2 years ago.

It's a strange one, we have lost some of our more exciting players, and have more strength and depth in our squad as a result.

So whilst it isn't as entertaining to watch as it was, we are showing improvement year on year with regards our final position.

If some of the kids out on loan come back Championship ready (Walsh seems to only score special goals) and if we get a full season out of Eliasson and Palmer next time, who knows how our style of play will develop.

I think the injury to Afobe has forced LJs hand a bit in the type of football we have watched this season, with Fam doing a huge amount of work and not having the right type of partner alongside him, bit now with Wells on board, who can tell what will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Ok, we are polar opposites, but all you seem to put is "league position" and that is it. You have now quoted this season being 13th at home in the league table so that is fine and said anyone who says how awful we are "are not aware of the facts",  but I have pointed out the facts and who we have beat, which is a very fair point imo. 

How can you disagree with the fact of being 19th in the home league last year?

Goals against being very low?

This season only beating pretty poor opposition?

Gaining nothing against any top teams at home?

In your opinion what games have been entertaining in the last 40 home games? Or even just this season as we are 13th in the table for home form?

I made no reference to last season until you brought it up. And being 13th in the home form table is very pertinent when people talk as if we’re absolutely awful and can’t buy a win at home. It’s a fair point about the teams we’ve played but we’ve also gotten plenty of good results against better teams away from home. You can’t isolate one set of fixtures because it suits the argument better. The season as a whole has to be considered, not just half of it. 

We all have a different view of what constitutes ‘entertainment’, I get that. A 3-3 is far more entertaining on paper than a 1-0 but it’s ‘worth’ less. 

As for ‘getting nothing against any top teams’ - not sure what that’s based on. We are yet to play 4 of the current top 6 at home so lots of football to be played. 

At the end of the day I think some people are just always looking at the glass as half empty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have I read the post wrong? Regarding dates...lose your seat deadline is march 16th 12pm.

Move your seat is same time and date until march 18th 12pm.

So if you want to move seats, you do it on the same date as losing your seat.

Imagine phoning up, being in the Queue asking to move seat, getting told it's already been taken, saying you'll keep your seat then, and in the meantime someone's snaffled it up because of the deadline...then you're buggered 😩😆😆😆😆

Edited by spudski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spudski said:

I've I read the post wrong? Regarding dates...lose your seat deadline is march 16th 12pm.

Move your seat is same time and date until march 18th 12pm.

So if you want to move seats, you do it on the same date as losing your seat.

Imagine phoning up, being in the Queue asking to move seat, getting told it's already been taken, saying you'll keep your seat then, and in the meantime someone's snaffled it up because of the deadline...then you're buggered 😩😆😆😆😆

This is covered in the FAQ:

"I have a 2019/20 Season Card but I want to choose a different seat for the 2020/21 season, when can I do this?

If you are 100% sure that you do not want the current seat that you occupy then we would recommend waiting until Monday, March 16th at 12pm when you will then be able to go online and pick a new seat from those that are not renewed by current Season Card holders, without having to wait in any kind of queue. If you would like to guarantee your current seat but wouldn’t mind looking to move elsewhere once seats become available, we would recommend renewing in your current seat in the first instance. We would then suggest looking online for the seats you would like to move into once reservations are released on Monday, March 16th at 12pm and then calling Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 as the move process can’t be done online."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

People really do have very very short memories. Has the football been great this season? No, but it’s also a symptom of the ever increasing competitiveness of one of the most competitive leagues in the world. 

A few short years ago we were struggling to compete at the right end of the third tier. We’re now at the time of writing the 27th placed club in English football. The overreaction is incredible. 

The hilarious thing is everyone talks about how awful we are at home without actually making themselves aware of the facts. We’re 13th in the home league table, with one game less played than many teams above us. The most games any team has won at home this season is 10, with all of those teams having played an extra game. The most games won at home by any side that has played the same number of games as us is 9. And we’ve won 7.

Perspective  

You’d think it’s been 6 months without a home win the way people overreact on here. 

It’s also worth pointing out that 6 of the 12 teams above in the home form table are below us in the league. It’s almost as if there’s away games that count too....!

Lots of truth here.

Our home form is somewhat disappointing, but I do wonder if it’s also a reflection of the very close nature of the division and the constant evolution of the game. Most games in the Championship are very close, with little difference in quality between teams. And modern teams - not least ourselves - have become very adept at defending in numbers and counter attacking effectively when playing away from home.

We’ve lost as many games at home as Fulham (5) and only one more than Preston, who are top of the home form table.

No team has won more than 10/17 at home, and Cardiff are 5th in the home table having won only 8/16.

Perhaps our expectations of home advantage are too great in the modern game, and maybe we should save our judgement for our overall performance in all games.

Entertainment value is a slightly different issue, and it’s harder to argue that we’ve been exciting to watch at home - generally we aren’t. But perhaps that too is linked to modern teams evolving into better defensive units, making open, attacking football harder. I wonder how many fans of other teams consider their team to be entertaining.

Not saying I’m right here, just speculating on the issues.

Edited by ChippenhamRed
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, wood_red said:

 

In your opinion what games have been entertaining in the last 40 home games? Or even just this season as we are 13th in the table for home form?

This season, I can say I found the following home games entertaining enough to say “yeah, I got my value for money today” :

Leeds, QPR, Boro, Charlton, Huddersfield, Millwall, Luton, Brum, Derby. 

We may not have won all those games (5-1-3 record), but I found each of them to be an entertaining enough encounter. 

The following games I thought were a bit dull overall and probably didn’t quite get value for money :

Swansea, Reading, Wigan, Forest, Blackburn, Brentford, Barnsley. 

We didn’t lose all these games (2-3-2 record), and in one case we scored 2 goals, but overall these games were a bit below par. 

So I’ve got value for money in 9 of the 16 home games this season. 
Could we be better and entertain more. Of course. But it’s not as if we’re watching shitshows every week. This is a competitive league and we see some good games but also some games where teams cancel each other out and it provides less entertainment. 

It’s not that bad mate. Seriously. I’ve seen far far worse entertainment at home games over the years - as others have alluded to - Osman, Pulis, SOD - all very dreary games week after week after week. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I made no reference to last season until you brought it up. And being 13th in the home form table is very pertinent when people talk as if we’re absolutely awful and can’t buy a win at home. It’s a fair point about the teams we’ve played but we’ve also gotten plenty of good results against better teams away from home. You can’t isolate one set of fixtures because it suits the argument better. The season as a whole has to be considered, not just half of it. 

We all have a different view of what constitutes ‘entertainment’, I get that. A 3-3 is far more entertaining on paper than a 1-0 but it’s ‘worth’ less. 

As for ‘getting nothing against any top teams’ - not sure what that’s based on. We are yet to play 4 of the current top 6 at home so lots of football to be played. 

At the end of the day I think some people are just always looking at the glass as half empty. 

This thread is about "renewing a season ticket". This season ticket is for home games only, so I have to isolate the home games only to make my point about not renewing. Last season has also been mentioned on numerous threads, and many fans have said the the home form for 2 years has been awful and the football generally poor (19th in the home form table last year is shocking tbh).

Obviously a season is based on a full season, and if we want to discuss away form and performances then who can have a moan. We have been bang up there with the best away from home for the last 2 years - but I am not renewing an away season ticket. I have said though that I will attend more away games, because they are generally good days out and I look forward to them, home games at the moment I do not.

Glass half empty - maybe. But I don't see any signs of the home form improving, if, and when it hopefully does, I will be a glass half full and I may attend more home games. But until then, next season I will pick and choose a few home games and go to more away games if tickets are available.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harry said:

One of the most expensive tickets has gone from £22 per game to £23 per game. 
The lowest cost ticket from £15 per game to £16 per game. 

I don’t think this is exactly groundbreaking increases to warrant a knee-jerk “I’m not being rewarded so I’m not going anymore” response. 

Being rewarded with a few performances from the players would be enough, following bristol city isnt a cheap thing to do 

3% rise is to cover the fact bristol sport are spending how much across 3 sports and rebuilding everything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems a reasonable increase.. hell if we do by a miracle get promotion it's a outright bargain.

 

The football has not been great at home this season, just prey it's addressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

This is covered in the FAQ:

"I have a 2019/20 Season Card but I want to choose a different seat for the 2020/21 season, when can I do this?

If you are 100% sure that you do not want the current seat that you occupy then we would recommend waiting until Monday, March 16th at 12pm when you will then be able to go online and pick a new seat from those that are not renewed by current Season Card holders, without having to wait in any kind of queue. If you would like to guarantee your current seat but wouldn’t mind looking to move elsewhere once seats become available, we would recommend renewing in your current seat in the first instance. We would then suggest looking online for the seats you would like to move into once reservations are released on Monday, March 16th at 12pm and then calling Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 as the move process can’t be done online."

Cheers for that... appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Being rewarded with a few performances from the players would be enough, following bristol city isnt a cheap thing to do 

3% rise is to cover the fact bristol sport are spending how much across 3 sports and rebuilding everything 

Buying a ticket doesn’t guarantee a good game of football. It never has.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Buying a ticket doesn’t guarantee a good game of football. It never has.

Its like going to the cinema and wanting your money back because you didn't like the movie

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hodge said:

Its like going to the cinema and wanting your money back because you didn't like the movie

Although the movie is what it is. Whereas, no one knows what the football will be like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

........whereas, no one knows what the football will be like.

There is the understatement of the day

Who knows what line up / formation / display we will get

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Being rewarded with a few performances from the players would be enough, following bristol city isnt a cheap thing to do 

3% rise is to cover the fact bristol sport are spending how much across 3 sports and rebuilding everything 

I hear this a lot. Cheap, no, but what comparable activity is?

A 46 game season ticket provides 34.5 hours of entertainment in an impressive and large modern arena with excellent facilities and a great view.

What entertainment could you buy for around £400 that would be better value?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Being rewarded with a few performances from the players would be enough, following bristol city isnt a cheap thing to do 

At £16 a game it is pretty cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Being rewarded with a few performances from the players would be enough, following bristol city isnt a cheap thing to do 

3% rise is to cover the fact bristol sport are spending how much across 3 sports and rebuilding everything 

Not sure what other sports have to do with it. 
The football clubs wage bill has gone up from £27.2m in 17/18 to £30.6m in 18/19 and will likely be higher again for 19/20. 
Are you expecting this to come from SL’s pockets alone? 
 

Watching Bristol City, you say, isn’t a cheap thing to do. 
I’d politely disagree. £15 per match is the best ticket you can get. That’s great value. 
If you want to go back to playing football, which is of course your absolute right, you’ll be paying what, £5 per week subs? Minimum. Plus £30 signing on? 
 

Pop to the movies on a Saturday afternoon instead. £11.60 I believe. Then chuck another £10 in for a drink and popcorn. 
 

Take the wife out to the zoo for the afternoon perhaps? £18 for you. Another £18 for her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, phantom said:

There is the understatement of the day

Who knows what line up / formation / display we will get

Sometimes it’s better not to know in advance 😎

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is about renewals but just thought I would add that after two seasons without a season card owing to health problems I will be getting one once they go to General sale.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Harry said:

Pop to the movies on a Saturday afternoon instead. £11.60 I believe. Then chuck another £10 in for a drink and popcorn. 

That will probably be cheaper than Ashton Gate tbf!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wood_red said:

Ok, we are polar opposites, but all you seem to put is "league position" and that is it. You have now quoted this season being 13th at home in the league table so that is fine and said anyone who says how awful we are "are not aware of the facts",  but I have pointed out the facts and who we have beat, which is a very fair point imo. 

How can you disagree with the fact of being 19th in the home league last year?

Goals against being very low?

This season only beating pretty poor opposition?

Gaining nothing against any top teams at home?

In your opinion what games have been entertaining in the last 40 home games? Or even just this season as we are 13th in the table for home form?

We haven’t played 3 of the 6 teams above us at home yet, so I think to criticise us not taking any points from those games is a tad harsh...! 
We’ve lost 2 of the 3 that we have played & drawn through other. 
Surely that just means we aren’t quite as good as them, yet. Hence why they are above us..! 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm thinking of writing back and saying I'll renew on the condition they drop both Seven Nation Army AND the ******* Blackbird song.  :protest:

And the 125th shirt as a prize in the draw

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Highguy said:

3% rise is to cover the fact bristol sport are spending how much across 3 sports and rebuilding everything 

All ticket revenue generating by the football club goes straight into the football club coffers. Basketball, rugby, women's football clubs etc won't see a penny of it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Exactly the same lack of entertainment and situation under his dad - must be a Johnson trait............:dunno:

Let's hope the same trait brings us another play-off final then eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

All ticket revenue generating by the football club goes straight into the football club coffers. Basketball, rugby, women's football clubs etc won't see a penny of it.

Coming round here with your ‘facts’ :disapointed2se:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Let's hope the same trait brings us another play-off final then eh?

It might well do but this time bloody win in by having at least one shot on target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

We haven’t played 3 of the 6 teams above us at home yet, so I think to criticise us not taking any points from those games is a tad harsh...! 
We’ve lost 2 of the 3 that we have played & drawn through other. 
Surely that just means we aren’t quite as good as them, yet. Hence why they are above us..! 
 

 

Top half table at the moment we have played Leeds, Brentford, Forest, Blackburn, Millwall and Swansea so 6 out of the 11 - we have got 2 points from those games.

It seems we just get turned over regularly at home by the top teams, and over the last couple of seasons the poorer teams we have beat we seem to generally grind out a win. To be 19th in the home league table after 23 games last season is pretty poor for a team finishing in the top half, and only gaining 13 points from the 11 teams that finished in the top half.

Value for money and entertainment is obviously subjective, (definitely will be different for people who go as a family, or the same group of mates who have their day out). But I certainly just don't seen any of it at this current time. We have the best Stadium and infrastructure we have ever had, along with the best squad of players (imo) we have had in my time being a supporter since the 80s. Yet I have never been less excited to go to home games. Hopefully that changes and my mind will soon be swayed to get back down there regularly, but at the moment I would rather spend my time and money elsewhere.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Top half table at the moment we have played Leeds, Brentford, Forest, Blackburn, Millwall and Swansea so 6 out of the 11 - we have got 2 points from those games.

It seems we just get turned over regularly at home by the top teams, and over the last couple of seasons the poorer teams we have beat we seem to generally grind out a win. To be 19th in the home league table after 23 games last season is pretty poor for a team finishing in the top half, and only gaining 13 points from the 11 teams that finished in the top half.

Value for money and entertainment is obviously subjective, (definitely will be different for people who go as a family, or the same group of mates who have their day out). But I certainly just don't seen any of it at this current time. We have the best Stadium and infrastructure we have ever had, along with the best squad of players (imo) we have had in my time being a supporter since the 80s. Yet I have never been less excited to go to home games. Hopefully that changes and my mind will soon be swayed to get back down there regularly, but at the moment I would rather spend my time and money elsewhere.

 

***REMINDER***

You are following BRISTOL CITY

This is actually pretty good times for Bristol City.

95% of our history, it has been worse than this!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Riaz said:

***REMINDER***

You are following BRISTOL CITY

This is actually pretty good times for Bristol City.

95% of our history, it has been worse than this!!

As a club yes I cannot agree more, performance and entertainment wise at home games for me it certainly isn't.

Two season ago I was buzzing on a Saturday morning for the home games, we had an identity with aggressive high pressing, and exciting football. I could see what the plan was and what we were trying to achieve, a couple of quality additions in the summer and we could have been a major force the next season with some tweaks here and there in our tactics. Now I just don't have a clue what the "identity" is!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Riaz said:

***REMINDER***

You are following BRISTOL CITY

This is actually pretty good times for Bristol City.

95% of our history, it has been worse than this!!

***** IN YOUR OPINION *****

Overall experience far more important than a League position for many 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

***** IN YOUR OPINION *****

Overall experience far more important than a League position for many 

Ohhhh so, you'd rather be in league two, but playing good football????

I reckon you and wood red would be the first to complain and give up your season tickets.

Its not always possible to play good football at this high level. Not for a club like ours

  • Like 1
  • Aubergine 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Ohhhh so, you'd rather be in league two, but playing good football????

I reckon you and wood red would be the first to complain and give up your season tickets.

Its not always possible to play good football at this high level. Not for a club like ours

I’ve watched us at Northampton at the bottom of fourth and at Old Trafford in the first so I think I’ve got a wide menu to look back on

I certainly don’t need a 5 min superfan like you to tell me   

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rovers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’ve watched us at Northampton at the bottom of fourth and at Old Trafford in the first so I think I’ve got a wide menu to look back on

I certainly don’t need a 5 min superfan like you to tell me   

I'm no superfan. I dont think i'm better than any other fan

But If you have been there thru the bad times, why are you moaning about things now??

We are a club on the up... not languishing in the lower end of the football pyramid! Crowds are up. We keep producing Premier league players.

Our home form may be terrible, but our away form is terrific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’ve watched us at Northampton at the bottom of fourth and at Old Trafford in the first so I think I’ve got a wide menu to look back on

I certainly don’t need a 5 min superfan like you to tell me   

....and you’ve got more posts than him 😂😂😂

  • Hedgehog 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I'm no superfan. I dont think i'm better than any other fan

But If you have been there thru the bad times, why are you moaning about things now??

We are a club on the up... not languishing in the lower end of the football pyramid! Crowds are up. We keep producing Premier league players.

Our home form may be terrible, but our away form is terrific.

The thread is about HOME Season tickers 

The match Day experience is poor IMO and the football , entertainment from our side poor for two years

The vast majority of entertaining or enterprising football has come from the opposition

Think you may want to try and understand that different categories and groups of fans priorities are different , and also change in many of our cases over the years 

A reasonable level of enterprise and entertainment would be good. 

Some interesting opinions even from some who arnt even season ticket holders....

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’ve watched us at Northampton at the bottom of fourth and at Old Trafford in the first so I think I’ve got a wide menu to look back on

I certainly don’t need a 5 min superfan like you to tell me   

Oh dear...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

You can’t use facts on OTIB. It’s not acceptable behaviour.

I’ve got egg on my face here, the poster was referring to last season so I’ve got it wrong. My hasty deletion wasn’t hasty enough!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The thread is about HOME Season tickers 

The match Day experience is poor IMO and the football , entertainment from our side poor for two years

The vast majority of entertaining or enterprising football has come from the opposition

Think you may want to try and understand that different categories and groups of fans priorities are different , and also change in many of our cases over the years 

A reasonable level of enterprise and entertainment would be good. 

Some interesting opinions even from some who arnt even season ticket holders....

I'm not a 5 minute fan. First game was in 1994. And i am a season ticket holder. Not sure it matters tho.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’ve got egg on my face here, the poster was referring to last season so I’ve got it wrong. My hasty deletion wasn’t hasty enough!

I’ve deleted my reply and the quote.

No one else will ever know.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...