IGNORED

Robins Lotto Quiz Night

Tinmans Love Child

They did a great heads or tails thing at the start to win a prize where they had pre recorded players tossing a coin and calling heads or tails which they showed on big screens, they also pre recorded Question of Sport guess the player videos which was cool.  But the best idea was the guess the cheese and guess the cider rounds!

5 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

They did a great heads or tails thing at the start to win a prize where they had pre recorded players tossing a coin and calling heads or tails which they showed on big screens, they also pre recorded Question of Sport guess the player videos which was cool.  But the best idea was the guess the cheese and guess the cider rounds!

Which our new SLO @JerrySLO won!! 

14 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Just got home from the Lotto quiz night, hats off to everyone involved with the event, an amazing amount of people there raising money for good causes and the fat bloke running the night did very well ?. I would thoroughly recommend it to any fans for next year, it’s only a fiver pp!!

First one I have attended, enjoyed the night.

Sounds like a good event. Trust me to manage to go the one time, last year, that it's held the night before a home match, such that players desperately and staff desperately didn't want to be there (and shouldn't have been), the place is half empty, and a group of ladies who seemed like regulars, won everything.

Nope feel free to check my ip phantom, how about giving the robins pub some credit, and the players who gave up their time to attend.

Futhermore, the robins pub is never half empty on a friday night, and if city players were there,it would not be half empty.

Ask anybody that.

And as reguards to raffles being rigged in south bristol pubs, tell me something i dont know.

Do you go to a charity gig to monitor who wins raffles?

I dont, because theres a bigger picture.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Nope feel free to check my ip phantom, how about giving the robins pub some credit, and the players who gave up their time to attend.

Futhermore, the robins pub is never half empty on a friday night, and if city players were there,it would not be half empty.

Ask anybody that.

And as reguards to raffles being rigged in south bristol pubs, tell me something i dont know.

Do you go to a charity gig to monitor who wins raffles?

I dont, because theres a bigger picture.

I'm completely lost still 

I was asking what the Robins pub had to do with last night ?

As to talk of rigged raffles I am afraid you've lost me 

6 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

We cant have regulars in pubs, who buy the most tickets winning a box of roses can we.

Worrying about what someone 1 in a pub raffle last year after all the good whats come out of this.

Jesus christ.

How is life on your planet? 

If you can't read don't comment on what you think you read in my post 

It's 2020 and there are still people that need instructions before they use the internet. That's the real "Jesus Christ" moment.

5 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm completely lost still 

I was asking what the Robins pub had to do with last night ?

As to talk of rigged raffles I am afraid you've lost me 

I'm guessing from the reaction to my post earlier that it's my post that caused this - I don't think he read it right and has decided an innocuous post about the event last year being not as good, is a conspiracy theory about the winners or worse still a slight on the charity event. 

Sorry for this detour. With that said I also don't know what The Robins has to do with anything.

8 hours ago, Olé said:

I'm guessing from the reaction to my post earlier that it's my post that caused this - I don't think he read it right and has decided an innocuous post about the event last year being not as good, is a conspiracy theory about the winners or worse still a slight on the charity event. 

Sorry for this detour. With that said I also don't know what The Robins has to do with anything.

I wouldn't worry too much, I wasn't a City fan a few months back because I didn't automatically assume his username was referring to Louie Donowa.

On 19/02/2020 at 22:28, Tinmans Love Child said:

Just got home from the Lotto quiz night, hats off to everyone involved with the event, an amazing amount of people there raising money for good causes and the fat bloke running the night did very well ?. I would thoroughly recommend it to any fans for next year, it’s only a fiver pp!!

Do we know how many attended? As a regular attender I was amazed at the numbers this year. Counted at least 60 tables so I’m presuming 300+.

2 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

I am pretty sure the paper plane round was a fix too.

Random member of staff releases motorized paper plane last seen  over the Dolman.

That said, charity was the real winner. Great night.

I can confirm that the paper aeroplane was not a fix. As such I now proudly have a signed football in my house, which I may take into the office to wind up my Gas supporting colleagues. 

Archived