IGNORED

Mark Kelly talks business

RedLionLad

• Admin

6 minutes ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

Really good read that. Thanks! ?

Interesting to read his remarks on the difference in facilities between here and Birmingham.

How old does Temple Meads look up to the new modernised New Street station!

And let's not even get started on the arena or metro! ?

You can't really compare Birmingham and Bristol though too massively different Cities

It's Okay to want to aspire to something much bigger and greater but Bristol would never be anything like Birmingham (PS I hate Birmingham New Street / Grand Central)

This was an interesting line. . . .

In five short years Kelly has set up Ashton Gate’s own catering company on site and grown the income stream for food and drink from £250,000 to £6million a year.

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

You can't really compare Birmingham and Bristol though too massively different Cities

It's Okay to want to aspire to something much bigger and greater but Bristol would never be anything like Birmingham (PS I hate Birmingham New Street / Grand Central)

In five short years Kelly has set up Ashton Gate’s own catering company on site and grown the income stream for food and drink from £250,000 to £6million a year.

#Harryfood

MA was quest speaker at Senior Reds today. Did a Q&A session walking around with the microphone . Did a decent job as per usual but I didn’t ask him to get MKelly to pull his finger out and the Dolman tannoy sorted. 
Missed opportunity there........... :cool2:

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's impressive.

How many stale pies and fake bottles of Fanta do the other lot sell in comparison?

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

MA was quest speaker at Senior Reds today. Did a Q&A session walking around with the mike. Did a decent job as per usual but I didn’t ask him to get MKelly to pull his finger out and the Dolman tannoy sorted. 

Unlike you to be so slow...

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

All because they didn’t send Bristol Rob his food vouchers . 

#robbinggits 

• Admin
52 minutes ago, Robbored said:

MA was quest speaker at Senior Reds today. Did a Q&A session walking around with the mike. Did a decent job as per usual but I didn’t ask him to get MKelly to pull his finger out and the Dolman tannoy sorted. 

20200220_160342.jpg

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

MA was quest speaker at Senior Reds today. Did a Q&A session walking around with the microphone . Did a decent job as per usual but I didn’t ask him to get MKelly to pull his finger out and the Dolman tannoy sorted. 

Shame. Mark Kelly could have arranged to talk to you personally...again.

3 hours ago, gamon said:

I've got a lot of time for Mark Kelly, a genuine guy who's very good at his job.

Same. He was always a pleasant chap and genuinely listened to what we were saying when we used to deal with him on the S82 stuff. 
He did once accidentally copy me into an email which he meant for Dave Storr, which wasn’t his usual pleasant self, but I’ve let him off that and moved on. 
He’s done a great job here. Hats off to him. 

On 20/02/2020 at 15:20, RedLionLad said:

That's impressive.

How many stale pies and fake bottles of Fanta do the other lot sell in comparison?

They must sell at least £50 worth of stale pies and fake Fanta every home game, times that by 23, that's a good £1150 a season, impressive figures ????

Archived