IGNORED

Pin badge - found on Ashton Road

Meh

Not exciting thread but day after Derby home game I was walking from  my work towards North Street and found this on the floor.

Would normally not go to this extent but the face of it is spotless and I presume it is original from year 2000 so might mean more to whoever lost it.

If you know somebody who maybe wears one of those hats that they cover in badges who would walk towards North Street give them a shout and ask if maybe theirs - thanks ??

The overnight weather did little to the front as immaculate but it must have been stepped on as the pin on back is bent flat. May straighten with plyers but not mine to potentially break !!

3FE1A878-3803-4551-BA9A-3869323D024A.jpeg

On 20/02/2020 at 17:52, Meh said:

Not exciting thread but day after Derby home game I was walking from  my work towards North Street and found this on the floor.

Would normally not go to this extent but the face of it is spotless and I presume it is original from year 2000 so might mean more to whoever lost it.

If you know somebody who maybe wears one of those hats that they cover in badges who would walk towards North Street give them a shout and ask if maybe theirs - thanks ??

The overnight weather did little to the front as immaculate but it must have been stepped on as the pin on back is bent flat. May straighten with plyers but not mine to potentially break !!

3FE1A878-3803-4551-BA9A-3869323D024A.jpeg

As long as Chaka Demus doesn’t have a go ...

Archived