IGNORED

Happy Birthday to Brian Tinnion in 2 days time

Curr Avon

7 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

52 on 23rd. Happy Birthday Brian.

Oh, and happy 52nd to me today.

What is it with this forum lately with so many loons posting on here?

We have the Swedish mad chef and Donowa's mate posting when trollied

Mr Parson Street with the longest and most random thread titles first thing in the morning

Now a post like this from @Curr Avon, can we expect a 

Happy Birthday to Brian Tinnion in 1 days time at some point tomorrow?

Happy Birthday to Brian Tinnion at some point on Sunday?

Would you be so kind tomorrow to start a thread for me saying Happy Birthday to Nahkie Wells in 100 days time asking for a friend

9 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

52 on 23rd. Happy Birthday Brian.

Oh, and happy 52nd to me today.

I  thought you were a lot, lot younger, maybe teenage from your posts. Really surprises me to read that you are the same age as Tinnion. Happy Birthday anyway, it clearly means a lot to you. ?

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I  thought you were a lot, lot younger, maybe teenage from your posts. Really surprises me to read that you are the same age as Tinnion. Happy Birthday anyway, it clearly means a lot to you. ?

I just realised that, I thought he was a youngster too with how child like some of the messages are written

ps Have a happy birthday, assuming 52 was not a typo

6 hours ago, RedM said:

Yep, and why this youth puts on that gruff voice when he phones up RB after matches I'll never understand.

You'll find time flies Curr Avon so don't wish away your teenage years - you really will be 52 before you know it. :disapointed2se::whistle2:

6 hours ago, RedM said:

Thanks. I posted that message while a little inebriated, from the 15th floor balcony of my hotel in Miami, following a 2 day conference. Lets just say I've felt very blessed. Leave on the 5.25pm flight and back in Heathrow for 7am. I'll be at the Gate tomorrow.

31 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yep, and why this youth puts on that gruff voice when he phones up RB after matches I'll never understand.

You'll find time flies Curr Avon so don't wish away your teenage years - you really will be 52 before you know it. :disapointed2se::whistle2:

I don’t listen to the people Radio Bristol phone up after games.I stopped a while ago when they all seemed to like the sound of their own voice and thought they represented the whole fan base, when they clearly didn’t. Fair play to the people that phone up though, I’ve no idea who they are and certainly I wouldn’t want to speak live on air, especially after watching us play ?

Archived