IGNORED

Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day 34

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

20 mins gone and all I know is West Brom are looking sharp and Henriksen has had a warning from the ref. Oh and that fam is beautiful. 

How are we getting on?

Better than last week. Neither team has had what you'd call a clear cut chance, but both have had a handful of corners, crosses and wide free kicks to get the ball in.

Henriksen looks comfortable in CM. For me I can't see much of a partnership between Fam and Wells but that could be because Fam is so busy heading away corners at our end. 

Tight, cagey, tactical first 25 minutes. WBA probably edging the stats though but there's be no heart in the mouth moment...yet.

According to the BBC website after 20 minutes neither side has managed a single shot, let alone one on target.

It's obviously a clever tactic so that West Brom will become increasingly frustrated, while we are more than used to a lack of goal threat. 

8 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I paid for a months subscription of Robins tv as I was in Singapore for a while, I've still yet to get it to work. Just says live stream unavailable. 

I can get commentary on my phone but not video and neither on my tablet.

Any ideas? 

Did you try to load the video from the homepage or from other pages of the OS? When I bought my first match of the season I entered a page and got a black screen with audio only, then I launched the video stream from the homepage and it worked

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

The lad is different stuff,he shouldn’t be doing both but how lucky we are we got him 

I'd love to know how he's rated in Senegal. Suspect it's all Mane, Mane and more Mane on the streets of *checks Google* Dakar, but I'd hope he maybe gets some credit from the Senegalese hipsters.

Ps. That was never a foul just now. WBA getting away with a few cheeky "easy falls".

6 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Did you try to load the video from the homepage or from other pages of the OS? When I bought my first match of the season I entered a page and got a black screen with audio only, then I launched the video stream from the homepage and it worked

Cheers Dan, I thought I'd tried everything but tried that again and I'm up and running

12 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

20 mins gone and all I know is West Brom are looking sharp and Henriksen has had a warning from the ref. Oh and that fam is beautiful. 

How are we getting on?

We were looking pretty good, a good even game that we looked bang up for

then Henrickson gets dispossessed and they score a spawny goal after Bentley saves and it bounces back of Robinson’s head ?‍♂️

Archived