IGNORED

Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day 34

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Fine if you disagree. Seems like others on here agree with me. Not been good since first goal but good before that. Obviously I’m watching or else I wouldn’t be able to opine. 

How were we good? Havent laid a glove on them.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Fine if you disagree. Seems like others on here agree with me. Not been good since first goal but good before that. Obviously I’m watching or else I wouldn’t be able to opine. 

WBA certainly looked the better side but we had restricted them pretty much. Just two stupid goals.

Both their goals resulted from our mistakes. Their first came when we lost the ball from our throw in, the second from trying to play out of defence. Too often this season we have  given the ball away far too easily and have got away with it, WBA, unlike others, have punished our sloppiness. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Agreed, thought we looked good up til the goal. They’ve had the ball but that’s to be expected. We’ve passed the ball about and put some pressure on, certainly weren’t getting battered but now 2 down.

Archived