IGNORED

Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day 34

Septic Peg

Bad and boring game to watch. Even if i stopped watching after the first half.  Let's hope we will be top 12, at least wont be much worse than last season. If Preston and Brentford and Notts  can make it to top 6... we dont deserve even to be into this league. 

I wonder whether any team that's been within 3 points of the play offs at this stage of the season has had such a dismal home record as us?

I'm normally pretty positive, and would normally say that I would expect to get little/nothing from a West Brom team that lead the table, but this is just the latest in a long list of home games         ( and not just against top end teams)  where we just don't seem to provide any attacking threat or look like doing so. 

IF we can't scrape our way into the play-off then I hope we finish lower than last year. I would hate this approach to home games to be assessed as 'successful' and have to go through it again next year. 

Please change the approach for the rest of the season Lee and give us something to watch - win, draw or lose. PLEASE!!!

******* load of absolute shite today from start to finish.  Playing 442 with two out and out wingers invites massive pressure, and having Fam up top encourages aimlessly lumping the ball.  We should have had an extra man in midfield and Diedhiou on the bench if we wanted to play football with wingers, or if we wanted a direct game with Fam we should have had some protection for the full backs.

1 minute ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

Would love to see whats said post match by LJ.

Un-Cosmic performance?

Not enough belief buddies?

There are no excuses now. Gutless really.

Most could see the formation was a terrible shout against a team so strong in midfield. Why a lot have little faith in Johnson.

3 minutes ago, Psychopomp said:

Well with a wage bill 4 times greater, they should be beating teams like us 

Our wage bill is £17m.  West Brom's wage bill is not £68m, it's less than half that.

Yes they outspend us and have better players but they should not be cantering past us 3-0 in second gear.

Archived