IGNORED

Lee Johnson Poll

And Its Smith

Lee Johnson Poll  

624 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have to say RedDave you really are desperate for a reaction concerning LJ . 

Don't argue with RedDave, he knows his stuff, can't understand why people have a different opinion to him, i bet pre election he was banging on about what a great leader Corbyn would make!

Think it is more ridiculous people defend LJ after all the utter shite we have been served up at home the last 50 games or so. 

Loudest cheers from city fans was fam clearing corners, singing section getting ref to check ball was on line, red card and whatever was happening in the corner by atyeo and dolman. 

Will not vote. SL has said he expects season on season improvement. No play offs good chance he might be gone, but what do we know.  
We will finish between 8th and 12th I reckon.  playing the top sides simply shows the gulf and we r no where yet ready to bridge it, no matter what the ‘staff’ come out with 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Don’t get your point. I’m aware the fan base is fickle and just seeing if I’m correct. Looks like I am 

Go watch the Sags then, they have no expectation of millions of pounds being pored into their club, they expect nothing, you would be happier over there with their mob.

Not really a useful poll when it so obviously self selects for those whose views align with the most recent results.

Rather than saying anything at all about our fan base all it actually tells you is that happy clappers are more likely to vote after wins and moaners after losses.

Shock horror.

23 minutes ago, RedDave said:

It was 75% out then it was 75% in. Now we have lost 2 in a row, let’s see what it is now. How ridiculous exactly is our fan base?

As I said the last time u did one of these the next time he lost a few in a row it would be a massive sack vote 

Archived