IGNORED

Lee Johnson Poll

And Its Smith

Lee Johnson Poll  

624 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

Far more interesting idea for a Poll

What takeaway shall I get tonight ??

Pizza ordered already to tie me through to the big fight later 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Go for it. I will be there Tuesday and if we win it will be rosy on here again. 

And if we lose it will still be rosy to you 

38 minutes ago, RedDave said:

It was 75% out then it was 75% in. Now we have lost 2 in a row, let’s see what it is now. How ridiculous exactly is our fan base?

What’s the point, the boo boys went missing during the last poll and they’ll be back in force tonight.

Same position for me, if there was someone better to come in then yes move him on. I don’t wanna see JMc or similar “safe” appointment, otherwise may as well stick with LJ

25 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Not really a useful poll when it so obviously self selects for those whose views align with the most recent results.

Rather than saying anything at all about our fan base all it actually tells you is that happy clappers are more likely to vote after wins and moaners after losses.

Shock horror.

I think pretty much everyone votes in these polls so what you’ve written isn’t true 

44 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

We have had about 5 shots on target in the last 7 games 

sack him and give someone who can actually manage a team a try

It's 19 shots on target in the last 7. Given our seasonal conversion rate is about 40% you'd have expected us to score around 8 goals. We've scored 7. Defense has let us down.

We've allowed 30 on target, against some clinical attacks.

14 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

What’s the point, the boo boys went missing during the last poll and they’ll be back in force tonight.

Same position for me, if there was someone better to come in then yes move him on. I don’t wanna see JMc or similar “safe” appointment, otherwise may as well stick with LJ

So are you saying there is nobody better and the alternative is JMc,if so we are stuck with him till we are all dead

I voted keep him as we've just lost to the two best sides, even if I feel we should do better. We have done well in games before that.

No harm in this poll. A simple question people can answer or not.

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

It was circa 500 on the first poll and 400 on the second. Wouldn’t say that’s massively different especially considering the huge swing. 

And how does that in any way relate to the point I was making - that the same people don't vote each time...?

Besides there are well over 10,000 members on here.

16 minutes ago, RedDave said:

You said try counting so I did!  

I said that in response to this:

31 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I think pretty much everyone votes in these polls so what you’ve written isn’t true 

which is obviously wrong as a few hundred is a long, long way from "everyone".

I can't tell if you're being a troll or not but you've been posting horseshit all afternoon so I'll explain one more time:

All this poll tells you is that people with different viewpoints on the manager tend to frequent the forum after different results.  It does not tell you anything about the fanbase because the small proportion of users who vote in it are not randomly selected.

Your rebuttals of people who think LJ is a poor manager would be a lot more convincing if you acknowledged the mistakes he makes and offered some sort of explanation rather than figuratively putting your hands over your ears and saying "la la la".

6 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I said that in response to this:

which is obviously wrong as a few hundred is a long, long way from "everyone".

I can't tell if you're being a troll or not but you've been posting horseshit all afternoon so I'll explain one more time:

All this poll tells you is that people with different viewpoints on the manager tend to frequent the forum after different results.  It does not tell you anything about the fanbase because the small proportion of users who vote in it are not randomly selected.

Your rebuttals of people who think LJ is a poor manager would be a lot more convincing if you acknowledged the mistakes he makes and offered some sort of explanation rather than figuratively putting your hands over your ears and saying "la la la".

I meant the same people vote in each one.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean they have ‘written horseshit’ and doesn’t make them a troll. 

Grow up a little yeah 

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I meant the same people vote in each one.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean they have ‘written horseshit’ and doesn’t make them a troll. 

Grow up a little yeah 

Perhaps you should have said that then, it isn't true either.

The horseshit you've written is there for all to see in the match thread. 

It's pretty clear that falsely equating someone not believing we will succeed under LJ with a fan wanting us to lose is horseshit. 

Given what you've posted today your last line must surely be ironic.

Archived