IGNORED

Lee Johnson Poll

And Its Smith

Lee Johnson Poll  

624 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Can anyone help me out with this question?  - what is the purpose of this poll?    :dunno:

I mean, who in a senior position at AG takes the slightest notice of what a small percentage of City fans think?

Whether you’re a LJ in or an LJ out makes absolutely no difference to those who matter.

Bottom line - LJ is going nowhere so accept that fact and let it go.

The government take absolutely no notice of anyone outside of election time. Should we all stop talking in the interim? 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Not bizarre, but surprising. LJ obviously thought that that the Baggies might be suspect down the wings but got that wrong. City were much better when both wingers went off and City played a tighter formation.

Having seen the goals back, our defending was truly, truly shocking. All three were awful mistakes from different players.The manager can’t be blamed for that.

I agree with you Alan, he can't be blamed for players individual mistakes, but what he can be blamed for is the totally abysmal football dished out at AG time and time again!

17 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Do we look like playoff candidates? No.

Does LJ look like he knows how to set up a team to play against the best teams in this division? No.

Is LJ getting the best out of this group of players? Doesn’t look like it.

On that basis, his time should be up after the next 12 games. However SL needs to recruit from outside not promote from the inside. If I was him, I would be seriously looking for a Head Coach replacement right now.

I'm sure he is. 

8 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You don’t know that. Why make statements you can’t possibly be certain about?

Oh dear. No need to be so literal. One has not heard of writing an opinion that sounds like a fact but one should be smart enough to understand that of course I am not a fortune teller? Seemingly not.

36 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Oh dear. No need to be so literal. One has not heard of writing an opinion that sounds like a fact but one should be smart enough to understand that of course I am not a fortune teller? Seemingly not.

Of course you’re not a fortune teller. But I also understand that by making that statement, you’ve inferring a disproportionate degree of certainty about the situation. When you’re 4 points off third with 12 games still to go, of course there’s a chance of finishing in a play off position.

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Of course you’re not a fortune teller. But I also understand that by making that statement, you’ve inferring a disproportionate degree of certainty about the situation. When you’re 4 points off third with 12 games still to go, of course there’s a chance of finishing in a play off position.

I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!...ok I 'll spell it out for the sake of clarity.....it's an opinion. 

16 hours ago, Redpool said:

Rather just stick with him till end of the season at most. I do not believe there is anyone else out there at the moment who would impress me. 

Me either but surely we can not do any worse. Ok we are 7th. Always 7th. Never good enough to progress further. I’m getting old in the tooth now and i desperately need to city in the top flight. But alas it ain’t happen this season.

17 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

I agree, too late to change now, wait till the end of season, then it's BYE JOHNSON, he's taken us as far he can, 

I think there is a majority on here that has not seen City play football in the top flight, as if they have it only comes around once in your life if you are lucky you get too see it like i did the 70s. At the moment the tide has turned in votes to get rid of LJ. But most of you are still saying lets leave him to the end of the season. Sounds like too me you are giving in and still hoping on dreams. Get real there is going to be no Prem football at the gate next season unless LJ GOES NOW.

2 hours ago, City oz said:

I think there is a majority on here that has not seen City play football in the top flight, as if they have it only comes around once in your life if you are lucky you get too see it like i did the 70s. At the moment the tide has turned in votes to get rid of LJ. But most of you are still saying lets leave him to the end of the season. Sounds like too me you are giving in and still hoping on dreams. Get real there is going to be no Prem football at the gate next season unless LJ GOES NOW.

I agree with you, but with only a 3rd of the season left, whos going to encourage the lads to fight for a playoff place, definitely not JM, inexperienced 

Archived