IGNORED

What will he say

Alan Dicks

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

On tonights interview?

I've got me popcorn ready and i look forward to listening to Lee.

What do you want him to say go on? We went mentally strong enough they are physically/technically better than us.

course he makes excuses what exactly do you want him to do

Outclassed for two weeks running against the two best sides in our league........we are a long long way from the Prem.  I personally do not believe that LJ has the tactical nous and general ability to improve us enough from here on in.   So whatever he says, doesn't really make any difference.  I think he has done an excellent job in getting us to where we are, but if we want to go up to the next level, we need a change of management.  But if we are content to remain on the fringes of promotion then I guess he'll be here a while longer?

I think LJ has messed around with the players so much

The confidence and tactics has gone from the players

The players now do not know what to expect or how to play

How can Wells do so well at other clubs but come here and look so poor

Wells was the divisions player of the month when he came here

You can not look so poor in 1 week

32 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

On tonights interview?

I've got me popcorn ready and i look forward to listening to Lee.

He might point out, quite correctly, that if players make basic errors (Nagy - caught in possession, Diedhiou - dribbling out from the back, Bentley - fumble, Williams -  poor header) then you will be punished by the league leaders.

But lots want to blame the manager for a player’s mistake. 

2 minutes ago, firstdivision said:

He might point out, quite correctly, that if players make basic errors (Nagy - caught in possession, Diedhiou - dribbling out from the back, Bentley - fumble, Williams -  poor header) then you will be punished by the league leaders.

But lots want to blame the manager for a player’s mistake. 

Yep. Different players making different mistakes each week. A squad with a facile confidence. Playing like strangers. But there is one consistent factor - the man who coaches them and picks the team. 

26 minutes ago, Langford Red said:

SL has to understand 

Managers come and go

LJ is out of his death 

The time will come when Mr Lansdown sees that

I for one is fed up of hearing his excuses

Talks a good game but now out of his death 

Thats a bit harsh..

5 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Makes absolutely no difference if we finish higher than last season if we're turgid at home every week

But the moaners on here, yourself included, keep on saying the games are turgid, and yet lo and behold the attendances are still over the 20k mark each home game.

If the games were that crap and with the prices of football these days, don't you think the crowd would have dipped by now to the 17k mark?

I've enjoyed most of the home games I've seen this season.

Archived