IGNORED

What will he say

Alan Dicks

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Because of the nonsense suggestion that LJ should resign, which is completely daft and pathetic; the club is within touching distance of top six and seem to be growing each season in the Championship.

have you seen our performances lately ? we wont be in touch much longer if we carry on 

2 minutes ago, nellie said:

have you seen our performances lately ? we wont be in touch much longer if we carry on 

I didn't see today's game due to illness, but reckon we will stay competitive with the top six for the rest of the season.

If we do drop seriously off of the pace, then I would agree with LJ being replaced in the summer, but there's no reason why we should lose faith with Lee during this campaign.

Do you agree?

11 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Yep. Different players making different mistakes each week. A squad with a facile confidence. Playing like strangers. But there is one consistent factor - the man who coaches them and picks the team. 

That's it really; the one constant is the man coaching and picking the team.

7 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I didn't see today's game due to illness, but reckon we will stay competitive with the top six for the rest of the season.

If we do drop seriously off of the pace, then I would agree with LJ being replaced in the summer, but there's no reason why we should lose faith with Lee during this campaign.

Do you agree?

I fully understand your point of view but i honestly think we are getting worse i hate to say 

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m guessing he’s not done it yet?

Lee Johnson on the sending off

He’s wrong. It’s the rules of the game. I’m there to protect the player - when I see a player with a hand around his throat then I ‘m concerned by that. The linesman saw it 15 yards away. You can’t put a hand around your throat. 

I thought did Pato did well not to react. It’s silly from a very good play. I’ve got no problem - I always shake hands with the opposition.

LJ on team performance

My complaint is with my team: there were just too many errors from my time. Sometimes we lack a physicality against the top sides, with their parachute payment enhanced sides. We had a little spell where there were 15-16 individual errors that led to sustained pressure. We made poor decisions.

First goal, was an individual error, second goal was two individual errors and the third was a howler.

Archived