IGNORED

Average

DaveInSA

Average in every respect.

I reckon we’ll end up 12th come the end. Which I dare say is where we deserve to be. 

We’re still 5 players short of being serious contenders. A forward, 2 midfielders and 2 defenders. 

With a squad of almost 845. So what’s the plan for the summer? It’s not like anyone is gonna buy the dead wood.

So the players we’re short of need to come from within. 

Everyone at the club needs to step up, from coaching staff down to the players on the field.

Could 2020-2021 be the last season of the great Lee Johnson experiment?

1 minute ago, DaveInSA said:

I reckon we’ll end up 12th come the end. Which I dare say is where we deserve to be. 

We’re still 5 players short of being serious contenders. A forward, 2 midfielders and 2 defenders. 

With a squad of almost 845. So what’s the plan for the summer? It’s not like anyone is gonna buy the dead wood.

Everyone at the club needs to step up, from coaching staff down to the players on the field.

Sack the manager if we finish 12th simple.

4 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

Only if we are in the bottom 3 next Christmas as he still has 3 1/2 years left on his contract, it appears City can waste money on excess players wages but not pay off a crap coach and pay for a decent coaching team

32 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

Hopefully not as he and his team clearly can't identify the correct players needed in key area's and to let Webster go with no replacement was shocking but to let out engine go and not replace that is criminal and the pays 4million for striker and doesn't even play to the guy's strengths is actually laughable and painful at the same time..... 

Archived