IGNORED

Fighting outside Dolman?

Henry

All I saw were some West Brom fans who’d been celebrating down the steps getting pulled out and then our usual band of useless idiots rush to the first sign of trouble to try and start something.

Hopefully CCTV picked them up and then can be banned, otherwise we’ll never be able to have decent numbers of away fans.

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Anyone see what happened?

Yep. 

As I left 2 blokes (well, one about 17 or 18) were wrestling with the police in front of my son who was in his wheelchair. Cowards. The police won. 

I think they couldn't cope with the goading from the adjacent WBA fans. One overweight a-hole who was clearly pissed carried on exchanging abuse, but looked like a right tit, given we were 3 down at the time. 

He looked ripe for a coronary. 

The problem with these sort of things is a small minority of fans can give the majority a bad name. Before the match I was in a pub that was packed with lots of West Brom fans. There was no problem, just good banter. After the match, along Ashton Road,  a lot of West Brom fans were noisy and unruly, but not causing any real trouble. Those that were involved in any real trouble were probably a small percentage of those who attended the match

25 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Those that were involved in any real trouble were probably a small percentage of those who attended the match

And that’s the problem. We won’t hear 22,000 odd fans went to a football match and behaved just fine, we’ll hear about a few dozen who let themselves and their clubs down. 

3 hours ago, Eighteen ninetyfour said:

Someone also threw a firecracker into the West Brom fans, 

Idiot springs to mind...

Was that the massive bang that was heard on the radio. Commentators assumed WBA fans brought it in.

If one of ours threw it, I hope they’re banned and get to enjoy some words with the Police.

10 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Was that the massive bang that was heard on the radio. Commentators assumed WBA fans brought it in.

If one of ours threw it, I hope they’re banned and get to enjoy some words with the Police.

I heard it in the SS, have no idea what or where it was. Thought it was in SS to be honest

Archived