IGNORED

Where is LJ

REDOXO

So the meeting going on right now

SL WTF!?

MA You know I used to play for them and now they are taking the piss. No point in buying a forward if we cant get out of our own half

LJ I thought we did well, we were right in it at 0-0 and having our entire team in our own penalty area. 

SL WTF!?

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

This isn't the game to have a go at LJ. We were rubbish, but we are in all ways inferior to WBA. 

There are winnable games coming up, and we need to win them. If we don't, then we can point the finger.

Sorry - I want a performance at home - and at least a shot on target ......win or lose

18 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Didn't see him on pitch after game either.

He surely can't say he got it right and players did not do what they were supposed to this time, surely.

He never goes on the pitch when we lose. 
Always goes on when we win. 
Poor skills that, easy to take winning plaudits but hiding away again after another tactical failure. 

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Poor skills that, easy to take winning plaudits but hiding away again after another tactical failure. 

Ahh I wasn't aware of that.

18 minutes ago, Langford Red said:

No respect at all

To scared he was going to get the questions he is to stuburn to answer  

To be fair, Ali Durden is probably the only journalist who would ask the tough questions so no doubt LJ hiding away as he cant surely think that was even a close game today!

4 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Spot on this. 

I can think of another manager that was everywhere lapping it up after a victory and went into hiding after a defeat. His surname was also Johnson.

3 minutes ago, nickolas said:

To be fair, Ali Durden is probably the only journalist who would ask the tough questions so no doubt LJ hiding away as he cant surely think that was even a close game today!

Not sure what Desilva was thinking but SL has eyes...Perhaps the we were as good as them except for giving away crap goals comment was to assist LJ being roasted in the boardroom!!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Not sure what Desilva was thinking but SL has eyes...Perhaps the we were as good as them except for giving away crap goals comment was to assist LJ being roasted in the boardroom!!

I thought that.  Talk about back your manager!

We were terrible. Not even close to WBA!

7 minutes ago, nickolas said:

That may be true today, but I have seen him on the pitch after we lose, so saying never is incorrect

3 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Spot on this. 

I can think of another manager that was everywhere lapping it up after a victory and went into hiding after a defeat. His surname was also Johnson.

Really pisses me off actually. I stay to the end and this is a LJ habit. He has zero class when it comes to losing and is glad of the applause when we win. 
Gutless actually, i think!

2 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

That may be true today, but I have seen him on the pitch after we lose, so saying never is incorrect

Cant remember it. I stay every game and dont recall. 
Either way hes gutless!

Irrespective of what LJ says, and even that West Brom are a better side than us, as a team you’ve got to fight more than we did today.  That’s the disappointing thing for me.  We are soft as shite against any team that can play technically but also prepared to mix it.  Even Pereira, ain’t afraid to put his shoulder in.  We are timid in too many areas.  Had it been a game devoid of any quality, say due to weather conditions, we would lose the battle.

Not much point going on too much about formations if individuals it’s built around cannot make it work.

Archived