IGNORED

Where is LJ

REDOXO

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Irrespective of what LJ says, and even that West Brom are a better side than us, as a team you’ve got to fight more than we did today.  That’s the disappointing thing for me.  We are soft as shite against any team that can play technically but also prepared to mix it.  Even Pereira, ain’t afraid to put his shoulder in.  We are timid in too many areas.  Had it been a game devoid of any quality, say due to weather conditions, we would lose the battle.

Not much point going on too much about formations if individuals it’s built around cannot make it work.

Diehdou gave everything. If he doesn’t get a minimum of eight when the usual suspects hand out their ratings i will laugh my ass off!

Thoroughly agree with everything else!

53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Irrespective of what LJ says, and even that West Brom are a better side than us, as a team you’ve got to fight more than we did today.  That’s the disappointing thing for me.  We are soft as shite against any team that can play technically but also prepared to mix it.  Even Pereira, ain’t afraid to put his shoulder in.  We are timid in too many areas.  Had it been a game devoid of any quality, say due to weather conditions, we would lose the battle.

Not much point going on too much about formations if individuals it’s built around cannot make it work.

100% agree with this.

I’ve watched some absolute bilge at Ashton Gate in my time. But this was awful, almost as bad as Blackburn.

The only upside in this shambles is Famaral, he looked up for it.

1 hour ago, mozo said:

This isn't the game to have a go at LJ. We were rubbish, but we are in all ways inferior to WBA. 

There are winnable games coming up, and we need to win them. If we don't, then we can point the finger.

What winnable games ? Do you think we will win at Huddersfield,  Millwall or Fulham at home 

Archived