IGNORED

Jay Dasilva interview.....

Andy082005

4 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

What do you expect? He’s not gonna come out and say ‘we were shite, they were much better than us’ he’s obviously been told what to say. 

Waste of his time really. 

He should tell the truth because he has made himself look a fool,he shouldn’t have to say anything really but the bloke who should be doing the interviews is nowhere to be seen 

12 minutes ago, winsaw said:

Really worries me if that's the view of the whole team , no you didn't play well and it takes more than luck to win games, hopefully this is just some corporate bs to try and cover for the poor performance and in the dressing room they know how bad that was

Even a WBA fan came on and said how poor we were

What was Desilva looking at?

11 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

People expect him to slag off the club, the players and the fans? What planet are people on? 

Who is expecting him to do that? 

I think the concern is the general feel from the dressing room is there wasn't a lot in it today. 

I'd prefer....and respect.... a much more realistic, and honest assessment 

23 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

People expect him to slag off the club, the players and the fans? What planet are people on? 

No..........just telll the truth, he does'nt have to slag anyone off........just display some honesty.  Last time i looked I was on Earth, how about you?

Archived