IGNORED

West Brom’s kit?

Victory Park Reds

7 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

West Brom have used green and yellow stripes as an away kit for a long time. Personally I like it and think it’s nice that teams keeps a bit of tradition with kits 

Did it always have those green shoulders though? That spoilt an iconic kit I thought - the Three Degrees anyone?

It didn`t help that they were all wearing those thermal undershirts either - the green of those made the kit look horrible.

22 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Did it always have those green shoulders though? That spoilt an iconic kit I thought - the Three Degrees anyone?

It didn`t help that they were all wearing those thermal undershirts either - the green of those made the kit look horrible.

Personally I don’t think there’s too much difference between the  81-82 kit and this seasons. Stripes a bit thinner but not much change 

C324B8A1-0B5A-4AC7-8276-CFDBA59542B9.png

7340793C-EFCB-46EE-84DF-8BA589354B72.png

I thought their kit was bright and made them look really noticeable and perhaps in an odd way more intimidating. Certainly didn’t look a player short after the sending off as there was green and yellow everywhere. 

I thought almost the same at the Bears game today, Worcester wore all white and looked larger and more dominant. 

Our red City kit should of course make us intimidating, red is a powerful colour, maybe I’m just so used to seeing it or some of  the players wearing it yesterday were quite weak.

22 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

An irritating practice in recent years - team wears away kit when no clash occurs (this used to only be the remit of Arsenal and Leeds, yellow away even when there was no need)

Even more irritating is when the away kit is a marginal clash with the hosts’ kit, whereas their home kit wouldn’t have been a clash at all!

On 22/02/2020 at 18:55, Victory Park Reds said:

My goodness / It was the only thing that made me smile this afternoon/ Having said that I’m watching Leicester v Man City and that thing Man City r wearing isn’t much better.

Got the log burner on and having a few beers / I hate football

coyr??

and your log burner(or at least what you put on it) is just about to get banned. I’d just console yourself with another beer.

Archived