IGNORED

big games.

Hampshire reds

i get so frustrated when we play the big games like leeds and west brom. we just dont turn up. we have the players in this aquad to give these teams a game.  i have been to all the games and the last two have been really disappointing. I think steve has a big decision to make . lee has no plan b. I think its time for a change. he has done a good job but i think he has gone as far as he can. 

4 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

i get so frustrated when we play the big games like leeds and west brom. we just dont turn up. we have the players in this aquad to give these teams a game.  i have been to all the games and the last two have been really disappointing. I think steve has a big decision to make . lee has no plan b. I think its time for a change. he has done a good job but i think he has gone as far as he can. 

Lee plays to limit opposition strengths (and fails) rather than playing to ours. 

It's the wrong message to send to the players. They can't do what they instinctively would and clearly freeze under the methods LJ wants them to employ. 

Which is why we've barely seen Nahki Wells so far. Who would have any idea of his talent when watching him in a City shirt? 

Is that now 27 home league wins in 117 for LJ? Appalling. 

6 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Lee plays to limit opposition strengths (and fails) rather than playing to ours

It's the wrong message to send to the players. They can't do what they instinctively would and clearly freeze under the methods LJ wants them to employ. 

Which is why we've barely seen Nahki Wells so far. Who would have any idea of his talent when watching him in a City shirt? 

Is that now 27 home league wins in 117 for LJ? Appalling. 

Sean O’Driscoll tactics. LJ is a SOD clone. 
Fed up of hearing what we have to do to stop the other team. Just get on and impose our game on some teams ffs!!

Archived