IGNORED

Massengo's Dad speaks...

Bristol Rob

It sounds like, that he and Han have really bought into what they've been sold by the club.

He even uses, growing with the club, which is a Johnson phrase about players.

Great awareness to realise the need to master the championship rather than jump immediately.

The Massengos are drinking the Johnson coolade.

He’s mentioned previously he wanted his son to stay another season or two and develop rather than moving elsewhere and getting no game time. It’s great to see.

His performances haven’t been great recently but you accept that down to his age & how much he’s played. Hopefully we can get the early season form once again before the seasons out!

What is good about him staying is that next season he will qualify as our club developed player in the 18 and he’s of a high enough quality to be there on merit anyway. 

7 hours ago, Prinny said:

It sounds like, that he and Han have really bought into what they've been sold by the club.

He even uses, growing with the club, which is a Johnson phrase about players.

Great awareness to realise the need to master the championship rather than jump immediately.

The Massengos are drinking the Johnson coolade.

Turn on, tune in, and drop out maaan

This explains everything about our cosmic football lately, I'm so glad you told me this.

14 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

RedDave, i'm sure if i met you you might well turn out to be a good guy, but you do come over on OTIB as a bit of a cock.

You and me both to a lot of OTIBers , no doubt :laugh:

I’m not a cock in real life. I’m a legend 

I just don’t take the forum very seriously.  It’s only a forum after all 

Archived