IGNORED

Thank you everyone.....

ontariored

The old saying... 'History repeats itself".....is ever enduring.

I was a very avid follower and commentator on this forum 7 years ago plus. After becoming frustrated I weened myself off and followed City from a distance. Getting back on and 7 years later, there are different players but the same old problems, comments and humour. Nothing has changed, only the following analogy:-

You can take a 7 year break from Coronation Street and still pick up where you left off.  

4 minutes ago, ontariored said:

I was a very avid follower and commentator on this forum 7 years ago plus. After becoming frustrated I weened myself off and followed City from a distance. Getting back on and 7 years later, there are different players but the same old problems, comments and humour. Nothing has changed, only the following analogy:-

You can take a 7 year break from Coronation Street and still pick up where you left off.  

Hmmm,  7 years ago we were facing relegation from the Championship under Sean O’Driscoll.  Now we are in the fourth season of improvement.  Can’t really see that nothing has changed.

1 hour ago, ontariored said:

I was a very avid follower and commentator on this forum 7 years ago plus. After becoming frustrated I weened myself off and followed City from a distance. 

Welcome back OntarioRed!

Nice to know you follow us still in the USA.

(Deliberate)!

Archived