IGNORED

must win.

Hampshire reds

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

Tomorrow we must beat a poor huddersfield team.  a defeat and steve has a decision to make. Steve and Mark Ashton cant keep hiding. coyr

How many times does a Johnson  team win a must win game. When it gets tough the team seem to exhibit all the fighting qualities of the manager, which says it all really.

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

a defeat and steve has a decision to make.

The decision has been made already, that is abundantly clear.

Whether you're Johnson in or Johnson out, you must be sentient enough to realise the manager is not going to be changed before the end of the season, and even then I would imagine it is highly unlikely.

Also it isn't must win, there's 33 points to play for after that. Use your head.

I think it's very unlikely he'll be sacked this season unless we end up on a huge losing streak.

We've had a very tough run of 3 games. Ideally I wanted us to get at least 4 points (obviously in an ideal world more than that, but being realistic about it) so we're slightly below par based on that. 

Our next three aren't much better really, Huddersfield and Millwall away and then Fulham at home. Really we need to try and get 6 points from that I'd say. None of the three are easy. Realistically I could see us ending up with 4. Fulham is potentially a season defining game. 

2 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

Tomorrow we must beat a poor huddersfield team.  a defeat and steve has a decision to make. Steve and Mark Ashton cant keep hiding. coyr

Also a Huddersfield team that ought to be desperately scrapping for points, that held Brentford to a draw and won at Hull last month and this month have beaten QPR and salvaged a point at Pride Park. They aren't going to let us walk all over them simply because we're the mighty Bristol City. 

19 minutes ago, red panda said:

Also a Huddersfield team that ought to be desperately scrapping for points, that held Brentford to a draw and won at Hull last month and this month have beaten QPR and salvaged a point at Pride Park. They aren't going to let us walk all over them simply because we're the mighty Bristol City. 

We are not the mighty bristol city and they probably fancy them selves for a win. It would be interesting to see the bookie odds.

58 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

The decision has been made already, that is abundantly clear.

Whether you're Johnson in or Johnson out, you must be sentient enough to realise the manager is not going to be changed before the end of the season, and even then I would imagine it is highly unlikely.

Also it isn't must win, there's 33 points to play for after that. Use your head.

Only reduced season ticket sales will make an impact on the board

Must win or not, we are going to find ourselves well adrift if we don't come away with the points tomorrow and no rudder to steer the ship.

Need to spend £1,320 on 3 season cards this week and our current lack of fight or tactical ability is making that decision much harder.

I've never seen our midfield chickening out of challenges and tackles so much.  But when £20k arrives in your bank account at the end of the week whether you win or lose, why would you be bothered.

10 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it's very unlikely he'll be sacked this season unless we end up on a huge losing streak.

We've had a very tough run of 3 games. Ideally I wanted us to get at least 4 points (obviously in an ideal world more than that, but being realistic about it) so we're slightly below par based on that. 

Our next three aren't much better really, Huddersfield and Millwall away and then Fulham at home. Really we need to try and get 6 points from that I'd say. None of the three are easy. Realistically I could see us ending up with 4. Fulham is potentially a season defining game. 

3 draws for once would’ve been better!

Archived