IGNORED

Udders-feeled - Red button?

Bristol Rob

12 minutes ago, eardun said:

Yes - already set to record. (I find it better to watch live from the recording as means can rewind to create your own replays, and then forward to catch up to live again in a break in play.)

The only problem with this approach is that you have to watch in SD, whereas the live footage is in HD (for Sky Q viewers anyway).

19 minutes ago, eardun said:

Yes - already set to record. (I find it better to watch live from the recording as means can rewind to create your own replays, and then forward to catch up to live again in a break in play.)

Hadn't considered the recording it option (I assume I can do that with VM).

Replays of things I miss when I nip out for a smoke would be a real bonus!

I tend to miss quite a bit.

VM is shite for red button unfortunately. Picture is like 1980s and there is no pause, record etc features.

Half the time the commentary is not actually the game you are watching. Terrible service that needs improving or removing.

I will still watch it though !! ?

42 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I will record it as out at Skittles, but am I right in thinking you can watch on SkySports App (not Sky Go)?  If so, how?  Thanks

You can. Go into the Sky Sports App, and then select the City game (Either by going into the Main "Live Championship" news story or Footbll Scores at the top and selecting the match from there) and there will be an option to watch live.

Hope that makes sense? Going into Football Scores and selecting from there is easiest.

Yep, it's only Standard Def on the red button when using the traditional Sky HD box.

What can be done and indeed I do every time we are on the red button is to record it but then synchronise it to Radio Brizz via the £45 annual subscription fee.

It's fairly easy to do! 

Go into Sky Football channel. Push Record button. You'll then get a list of all the red button games. Select ours and push enter. The box is now ready to record the game.

Go into Planner around 7.43 pm and select your recording and to start layback from beginning. As the recording starts at 7.40 fast forward until you get to real time. You'll find that the Robins Radio broadcast can be anything from 30 seconds to a minute behind in real time (signal has to go from Ashton Gate to Radio Bristol and then via internet to London and then to you hence the delay) and then hit pause when the ref blows his whistle/ball moves from ko. When you hear the whistle on Radio Brizz, hit the pause button again to start your playback. All should now be in sync with the laptop providing the radio commentary and the TV (muted) providing the pictures, unless of course you want the Sky commentary! 

Rewind for the action replays of all our goals will mean re-syncing afterwards! 

Should you want slow motion..... rewind and then hold down the Play Button for about three seconds. You'll then get slow motion until you push another command button!

Archived