IGNORED

Udders-feeled - Red button?

Bristol Rob

7 hours ago, eardun said:

Yes - already set to record. (I find it better to watch live from the recording as means can rewind to create your own replays, and then forward to catch up to live again in a break in play.)

Being a bit of a technophobe when it comes to TV, I didn’t realise you can record ‘red button’ games! How’s it done Chief?

Edit: apologies, I see now you’ve been having this conversation above ...

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Being a bit of a technophobe when it comes to TV, I didn’t realise you can record ‘red button’ games! How’s it done Chief?

Edit: apologies, I see now you’ve been having this conversation above ...

Go to your Sky TV guide channel 403 for tomorrow evening. Cardiff v Forest is the main match but if you click record on that match all the matches pop up and you can select City’s match to record.

I remember going up to watch City at Huddersfield’s original stadium - Leeds Road - in 1989. It was snowing and we lost 2-1, we had Andy Jones on loan from Charlton and in the latter stages he rounded the keeper but missed the open goal! 

My abiding memory though is the City fans suddenly bursting into an impromptu chant, spontaneously belting out Milli Vanilli’s “Girl I’m Gonna Miss You” - it was superb! Singing a shit song at top volume with the snow soaking us in the roof-less away end as we are losing miles away from home, all in it together, Brothers & Sisters in arms, defiant to the end, following the City.... happy days!

”It’s a tragedy for me to see, the dream is over

...and I never will forget the day we met

...girl I’m gonna miss you...”

19 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cheers mate, but I’ve got Virgin Media - not sure you can record red button games on that?!

I’ve got Virgin Media and have never been able to record a red button match.  It might have changed so worth a try, but I’m not optimistic 

13 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I remember going up to watch City at Huddersfield’s original stadium - Leeds Road - in 1989. It was snowing and we lost 2-1, we had Andy Jones on loan from Charlton and in the latter stages he rounded the keeper but missed the open goal! 

My abiding memory though is the City fans suddenly bursting into an impromptu chant, spontaneously belting out Milli Vanilli’s “Girl I’m Gonna Miss You” - it was superb! Singing a shit song at top volume with the snow soaking us in the roof-less away end as we are losing miles away from home, all in it together, Brothers & Sisters in arms, defiant to the end, following the City.... happy days!

”It’s a tragedy for me to see, the dream is over

...and I never will forget the day we met

...girl I’m gonna miss you...”

But how many of the crowd were miming?

Archived