IGNORED

S25-S27 Season Card renewal

JerrySLO

1 hour ago, JerrySLO said:

Anyone in blocks S25-S27 please use the link below to select your seats

http://bit.ly/2021seasoncards

Anyone in this area who has already renewed and wants to move please email me your supporter ID and the ideal seat to slo@bcfc.co.uk

Thanks for the link it worked for me and let me buy a seat one away from where i stand most often at the moment, but there where only 165 seats available, so I got lucky to get one where I did ,

Can you say if all the other seats have been sold or are they just held like the one I had allocated to me that people don't want to use that seat but it's stopping someone else from getting the seat they want, 

Whilst I realise it might have caused absolute chaos on the day it was set for.. Could we not of had something like a period of renewing your ticket without assigning a seat - So you are guaranteed a seat in that section - and then later on have a day where you log in and select your seat, where every seat is available on a first come first serve basis? Nobody purchased the exact seat they wanted to sit in when we originally moved across to the south stand as it didn't matte,r so I can't see many would have objected to method like this.

4 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Whilst I realise it might have caused absolute chaos on the day it was set for.. Could we not of had something like a period of renewing your ticket without assigning a seat - So you are guaranteed a seat in that section - and then later on have a day where you log in and select your seat, where every seat is available on a first come first serve basis? Nobody purchased the exact seat they wanted to sit in when we originally moved across to the south stand as it didn't matte,r so I can't see many would have objected to method like this.

That was supposed to be the plan, but yet again city used the cheap option on a poor ticketing site and haven’t pre tested anything at all. 

All it took was that link that Jerry has given on the website, letters,

otib, twitter etc and it wouldn’t had been an issue

2 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

Anyone in blocks S25-S27 please use the link below to select your seats

http://bit.ly/2021seasoncards

Anyone in this area who has already renewed and wants to move please email me your supporter ID and the ideal seat to slo@bcfc.co.uk

Just clicked on the link ,showing as sold out,6 of us haven’t renewed yet !

47 minutes ago, Red94 said:

Bit of a stupid question but have you logged into your Bristol sport account? If you aren’t logged in you can’t click on the section.

Thanks Red94,I had logged in but for some reason wasn’t showing as logged in,re-clicked link and was then showing as logged in?,anyway all done now and in the same area as we stand now,so jobs a good’un

Archived