IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

So the manager's followed up his conclusion that the game on Saturday was close but for some individual errors by players with a selection that changes the shape and half the starting XI.

******* wingbacks for ***** sake we are absolutely dire to watch when we set up like this. 

Someone needs to confiscate his tombola, we are likely to get dicked again here.

(I normally sit safely on the fence until after the game so hopefully now we'll win 3-0 and I'll look stupid.)

Welp, I hope this is a rare lapse and you're wrong Nibor 

7 minutes ago, Nibor said:

So the manager's followed up his conclusion that the game on Saturday was close but for some individual errors by players with a selection that changes the shape and half the starting XI.

******* wingbacks for ***** sake we are absolutely dire to watch when we set up like this. 

Someone needs to confiscate his tombola, we are likely to get dicked again here.

(I normally sit safely on the fence until after the game so hopefully now we'll win 3-0 and I'll look stupid.)

According to Radio Briz, which just fizzled out due to being on internet, we have lost only 1 in 16 using this formation. 

Archived