IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

most on hear seem to be pleased with the line up, Whilst LJ is open to plenty of criticism, the players have to also shoulder a lot of he blame, they are highly paid professionals at the top end championship / international players who cannot pass to each other or move into space and showing a level of skill of a downs player 

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’d chill a bit all ......

Simply ask yourself 

At what point in the last couple of months have we actually looked a promotion challenging side ?

And We arnt going down 

And what’s the worst that can happen , - just another punch on the nose

Pretty chilled Bob, I didn't even think FFS when the goal went in.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Genuine question.

If you gave Neil Warnock this squad, who would be pick, how would he set them up and how would we do, do you reckon?

Warnock is just an example (albeit a controversial one) but can’t help but feel this squad as it stands really ought to be capable of better.

You just know that Warnock would have a settled back 4 well drilled and solid within 2 matches. He’d also ensure he had a combative DM in front of them, hasselling and hurrying the opposition. I was about to say that the football might suffer as a result, but would it get worse?!

Our squad really is very very good. Think of Nagy and Massengo at the start of the season. Look at Szmodics tearing it up at P’Boro. We’ve got Kalas and Nahki Wells!! I’d love to see what a Bielsa could do with it. So much potential. 

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

most on hear seem to be pleased with the line up, Whilst LJ is open to plenty of criticism, the players have to also shoulder a lot of he blame, they are highly paid professionals at the top end championship / international players who cannot pass to each other or move into space and showing a level of skill of a downs player 

The line up is shit, some called it and were correct. Bingo Ball Selection at its very finest?

That has to be the worst half of football since watching O'Dismal's team.

He isn't going to get sacked anytime soon, but it's almost like he's bored and wants to see how bad he can make us play before getting his severance pay.

People have been sacked for having teams playing better than this!

12 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We’re making them look good . Must be 70 yards between the back 4 and strikers . The amount of space for them to run into is a ******* joke 

Smith Rowe and Grant are some players though

Archived