IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

Wow. Shambles. We really are plumbing the depths, and then some. Can't think of a worse performance than that in over 50 years following this Club.

We are utterly clueless. Only Bents and Baker look remotely interested. Pathetic. 

I've seen better performances than that on the Downs League 4. 

Now then. A massive, massive second half required. Time for a reaction. 

1 minute ago, keflav said:

I have to say it and know I will get lots of stick for saying it but if that first half is not enough to convince us the players are not playing for the manager then I don't know what is...

I don’t think that’s what it is, I just don’t think they have a clue what the plan is.  They look like a Sunday League team with no idea what the bloke next to them is going to do.

5 minutes ago, Taz said:

That has to be the worst half of football since watching O'Dismal's team.

He isn't going to get sacked anytime soon, but it's almost like he's bored and wants to see how bad he can make us play before getting his severance pay.

People have been sacked for having teams playing better than this!

I keep saying it, hes is SOD! Awful tepid football based on talking up the opposition and confusing our own players. He has no tactical nous whatsoever. Weve gone from a high temp high press team to sitting back and accepting we are going to get battered. 
We play like the lower league team in a cup match every game now. Shocking stuff. 
Thank god i only tuned in online and can turn this sh1te off!

Get him out. Get someone in for the last 10 games who can look at what we have and prepare us into and beyond summer for championship football next season. 
( and yes we will probably come out fired up and win 2-1 now, but change is still needed ).

Does anyone seriously think any coach is clever enough to coach a large squad in about 5 different formations and expect them to take in every facet of each plan and role , and whilst constantly going from side , to out the squad , back to side , constantly with different teammates alongside and behind them ........

The players just can’t realistically be expected to perform at a high level in that fog

Even if they could the coach(s) would have to be a genius . .......and well ..... 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Does anyone seriously think any coach is clever enough to coach a large squad in about 5 different formations and expect them to take in every facet of each plan and role , and whilst constantly going from side , to out the squad , back to side , constantly with different teammates alongside and behind them ........

The players just can’t realistically be expected to perform at a high level in that fog

Even if they could the coach(s) would have to be a genius . .......and well ..... 

Bielsa.....pretty much same side every week. Every one of them knows their role inside out.

1 minute ago, RedRock said:

Wow. Shambles. We really are plumbing the depths, and then some. Can't think of a worse performance than that in over 50 years following this Club.

We are utterly clueless. Only Bents and Baker look remotely interested. Pathetic. 

I've seen better performances than that on the Downs League 4. 

Now then. A massive, massive second half required. Time for a reaction. 

Have disagree about Baker, he loss the ball and did a little half hearted run as everyone else ran by him, pathetic

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

The BBC stats show that we had a shot on target, did anyone see it? Other than FD hitting the post we haven’t been anywhere near there goal. 

Keeper got touch didn't he?

Archived