IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

6 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Bang on!
How can you blame the players when the coach changes tactics and the team every match. We are a joke currently. The bloke has lost the plot!

I genuinely think he’s completely lost , desperately fumbling for an answer without any plan or a clear mind - and clearly feeling the pressure as the spotlight on him increases

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

How dare our fans have think that they have a divine right to expect at least mildly entertaining football! Our fans are an embarrassment to this club. We were going down until Johnson came along and look at us now, improving year on year. This is fantastic and we have an amazing squad and a lovely ground. We are still in with a chance. Always believe no matter what happy clappy

I can only assume you are not watching 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Got to agree with this.

After five years a coach should have established a distinct playing style and formation. The club should be living and breathing this consistent approach and benefitting from that consistency. They should be buying players to fit that system. There should only be the finest of tweaks to suit the opposition or the circumstances.

Yet we are not getting any of the benefits that should come with a coach that’s been in place for so long. Selection remains a tombola. Players aren’t bought for any system I can see. There is no consistent style or formation, nor any sense of a coach leading the club from the front.

Had enough of it.

Crumbs!

3 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

Not sure there's any need to get personal, is there? You're more intelligent than that.

I don't think anyone will be defending the first 45 minutes here. Well, I'd hope not...

Debatable.

I've bought a season ticket 25 years on the bounce . Nowt intelligent about that mate ?

15 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Blackpool I think. Swansea was Tinnion’s. 

You are right, thanks.

13 minutes ago, Psychopomp said:

Huddersfield commentator - I don't what BristolCity are doing here, the way they have set up , the decision to just kick players and be aggressive , it is so far from the way they played at Ashton Gate 

Very interesting.

4 minutes ago, bemmyredjeff said:

Tinnion

Yeah thanks.

The play offs are seen as the promised land, give me a decent footballing side who have got the basics correct an identified style of play and something to build on for next season.

It's all smoke and mirrors ,an illusion, when was the last time we  dominated a team.

What exactly is the point of trying to gain promotion with this current mindset.

Time to start again LJ has had his chance but we are going backwards at an alarming rate

Archived