IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

“You’ve gotta die to get the three points...”

Warnock is a legend who would get our squad playing to their potential - bollox to the ill-informed ‘experts’ on here who disagree

Everything people say about what football he encourages is exactly what we play now and for most of the last 18 months minus the fighting spirit he'd get out of the players. Proven track record over a long period of time so he must do something right. I reckon he'd love a go at managing us 

3 minutes ago, Roe said:

On the plus side, Wells looks really dangerous with the few chances he is getting.  Could be a real asset if we can actually build a proper team for next season

We have a proper team - enough quality to get out this division and a manager unable to pick a formation and way of playing. Not like hes been given time and money though to build a team and style of play in his 4 or so years SL has continued to back him

5 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

Never a pen. What was Baker supposed to do- step out of the way?

I agree. Really soft.  But more worrying, not a single protest from a city player.  Definitely not playing for the manager or totally confused and depressed by his tactics. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Leaning To One Side said:

I know LJ wants the whole club playing with the same philosophy....from the kids right up to the first team, but **** me sideways, I don't think the first team should be playing like the kids.

What philosophy is it, it changes more often than a women’s mind.....

3 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

I actually feel sorry for Johnson. He is clearly out of his depth. Plucking at straws with team selections every week, vain excuses for defeats/crap performances. Time to get someone in with a pedigree and knowledge. Time to go Johnson.

In the long term, SL could be doing LJ no favours here

The writing has been on the wall for a very long time. Lee Johnson is out of his depth - might be a decent training ground coach but he's no manager. We need to win this match...does it look as though he has a plan to do that? Did he ever? No.

Good to see some of his erstwhile supporters seeing the light this evening.

Archived