IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

4 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Not a chance! He’ll pin the blame on ‘individual errors’ ...blah blah blah shit ...:facepalm:

The team coach won’t be able to get out the car park tonight with the number of players Johnson will throw under it tonight in his post match interview 

1 minute ago, daored said:

The team coach won’t be able to get out the car park tonight with the number of players Johnson will throw under it tonight in his post match interview 

All ready with the excuses. I can see it now, had to take the 2 new lads off because they haven't learned our style of play yet (whatever that is?).

4 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

I actually feel sorry for Johnson. He is clearly out of his depth. Plucking at straws with team selections every week, vain excuses for defeats/crap performances. Time to get someone in with a pedigree and knowledge. Time to go Johnson.

Don’t mate - he seriously rates himself

I still recall how he openly laughed at the suggestion of Moyes being linked here , and Moyes over him (After a fans forum when we were on a bad run) 

I predicted Wells and Fam would not get best out of Wells. 

Imagine if LJ could see what got him playing so well for previous clubs. Up top on his own with creative spark in behind.

We'd then be fighter as a unit. And be able to pass the ball better.

Archived