IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

No doubt people will say we've "punched above our weight" etc etc but look at it this way. It has been a very inconsistent Championship and after the expenditure and players we've brought in or could have brought in, this season was our best chance.

It aint going to happen next year. Those coming down will be better than last seasons bar West Brom  and i just cannot see Stoke City and Middlesbrough getting it badly wrong again.

We had a massive chance and its been wasted

Yes, WeeLee should have gone ages ago but tonight it's not about him or his equally useless management cronies.

Tonight the players were utterly gutless, clueless, talentless, lacking pride and motivation,  and, most worrying,  not one of the could give two hoots. 

Bristol City luxury retirement village all over again.

1 minute ago, BTRFTG said:

Yes, WeeLee should have gone ages ago but tonight it's not about him or his equally useless management cronies.

Tonight the players were utterly gutless, clueless, talentless, lacking pride and motivation,  and, most worrying,  not one of the could give two hoots. 

Bristol City luxury retirement village all over again.

It’s the same voice in the changing room syndrome,

change that voice and these players will look like world beaters,

11 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

All ready with the excuses. I can see it now, had to take the 2 new lads off because they haven't learned our style of play yet (whatever that is?).

Definitely, it takes 30 training sessions for new players to learn how to play the Lee Johnson way as he says 

1 minute ago, Super said:

Far better than the other 2 tonight.

To be fair I think he has been almost single handedly responsible for us actually going forward since half time, picks up the ball and drives forward, but almost always has to make a rediculous pass as there are 4/5 statues in front of him. 

3 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

No doubt people will say we've "punched above our weight" etc etc but look at it this way. It has been a very inconsistent Championship and after the expenditure and players we've brought in or could have brought in, this season was our best chance.

It aint going to happen next year. Those coming down will be better than last seasons bar West Brom  and i just cannot see Stoke City and Middlesbrough getting it badly wrong again.

We had a massive chance and its been wasted

Missed a huge opportunity but definitely not punching above our weight. Look at our attendances, our weight is where we are.

Archived