IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

While Johnson has to should a lot of the blame for us not being able to hold or pass the ball, I don't think you need to ba any standard of footballer to pass to your own man standing 5 feet away.

My thoughts exactly...I'm all for getting angry and frustrated at LJ...but just as much should be given to the players. The basics have nothing to do with tactics or formations. It's ok to call the coach out, but when he does it to a player he's wrong. Well some of our players need a right bollocking. Bloody awful basics.

4 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Yes, WeeLee should have gone ages ago but tonight it's not about him or his equally useless management cronies.

Tonight the players were utterly gutless, clueless, talentless, lacking pride and motivation,  and, most worrying,  not one of the could give two hoots. 

Bristol City luxury retirement village all over again.

No leader

( Not that they should need one , but this is footballers we are talking about )

Quite amazing on two fronts:

1. How easily we have surrendered ball time and time again

2. How Huddersfield haven't scored 7 or 8 of their clear cut chances

What on earth is going through the minds of our coach and players? (And Mr Lansdown!) Horrendous performance and not the first time recently.

2 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Yes, WeeLee should have gone ages ago but tonight it's not about him or his equally useless management cronies.

Tonight the players were utterly gutless, clueless, talentless, lacking pride and motivation,  and, most worrying,  not one of the could give two hoots. 

Bristol City luxury retirement village all over again.

While true, that is just a sign that Lee has completely lost the dressing room. The players don't want to play for him as they know he and his tactics are useless. You can't tell me they all go into training at the moment and say oh yes Lee has incredible ideas its just a matter of time before we start smashing teams!! 

I would actually be happy if he was sacked and they gave it to holden or mcallister but stated it will only be until the end of the season then we will get a permenant manager in the summer. 

Archived