IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Till tomorrow probably.

Blackburn v Stoke

Fulham v Swansea

Could be 9th in amongst a bunch of others having a real go at top six.

Our current form and performances are those of a side in the relegation zone...luckily we have enough points to finish mid table  

Never been Lee in, but if SL (yes I know it won’t happen) decided he had to go now the biggest cheer would come from the dressing room!

and yes there are some players that are not playing for the shirt either, but thats down to the Coach too! If he is not able to motivate then he is in the wrong job!

Fans are really depressed by our team. Tge football is terrible and morale is now low. Who wants to buy a Season Card to watch this poor football. Things are stale and a good opportunity is dwindling away. Time to change the manager now. Mr L has to be brave and get an experienced manager in and motivate what is a pretty good group of players. They looked pretty dejected at the final whistle just as I am.

Forgive me if my memory is failing in my old age, but I remember talk of only needing 3/4 transfer windows to sort the squad out, plus talk, however wild, of European competition.

Forgive me if my memory again has failed but wasn’t the talk at the beginning of the season that all would be well when we had a fit squad, and then all we needed was a centre forward proven at this level and two loanees who would bring in quality (the same two that were subbed after 45 mins.).

First steps in coaching should surely be to explain the basics of the game, namely pass to someone wearing the same coloured shirt as yourself, and the aim of the game is to go forwards not backwards.

This looked as bad a performance as any in the relegation seasons since 1945.  
LJ is clearly the Fred Ford of the 21st century.

The problem as ever lies firmly at the door of SL

Oh well, with real concerns, on to 2020/21, and another merry go round of players but the same failing coaching team.

17 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Crazy that we have 5 centre midfielders and yet our two best ones are currently out on loan. 

Its not the players. It's that the two out on loan are under managers who understand the basics of setting up a team, and a midfield, that is consistent.

They have a ****ing system. Period.

Prepare for blaming the referee when we could barely string 3 passes together over 90 minutes.

Our obligatory one shot on target a game but dont worry im sure hes noted down how many times we had a box entry. 

It felt like we were playing preston thats how bad we were. No competitiveness, drive or creativity whatsoever.

And im sure he will end off with a "we could have a successful season" - whatever that means. 

That looked like a training game for Huddersfield, the ease that they continually cut through the middle, and still f.....g hopeless up top.

Where is the city identity and style of play that tore Man U another one a couple of seasons ago?

Honestly we've regressed, thankfully we've got enough points to stay up, but you can forget the playoffs, I can't see one game we can win in the between now and the end of the season, genuinely.

Perhaps its time to think about a change, that's not a great advert to flog season tickets.

3 minutes ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

Prepare for blaming the referee when we could barely string 3 passes together over 90 minutes.

Our obligatory one shot on target a game but dont worry im sure hes noted down how many times we had a box entry. 

It felt like we were playing preston thats how bad we were. No competitiveness, drive or creativity whatsoever.

And im sure he will end off with a "we could have a successful season" - whatever that means. 

So to sum up... everybody except himself to blame, what a surprise

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Forgive me if my memory is failing in my old age, but I remember talk of only needing 3/4 transfer windows to sort the squad out, plus talk, however wild, of European competition.

Forgive me if my memory again has failed but wasn’t the talk at the beginning of the season that all would be well when we had a fit squad, and then all we needed was a centre forward proven at this level and two loanees who would bring in quality (the same two that were subbed after 45 mins.).

First steps in coaching should surely be to explain the basics of the game, namely pass to someone wearing the same coloured shirt as yourself, and the aim of the game is to go forwards not backwards.

This looked as bad a performance as any in the relegation seasons since 1945.  
LJ is clearly the Fred Ford of the 21st century.

The problem as ever lies firmly at the door of SL

Oh well, with real concerns, on to 2020/21, and another merry go round of players but the same failing coaching team.

Yeah he said 3 Windows to get his team is what it will take. This season especially in January he was backed heavily and got what he wanted. The football is still poor and it seems he's none the wiser what team to play or tactics to use. Every season is the same no matter what players are here, that has to point to a problem with the manager. I'm sure he over complicates things thinking he's a junior Pep. 

Say what you think it, we dont matter a sh1te; the main man has much more important things to develop and worry about; way above sacking his man who has recently signed a new deal and will be here this time next year no matter what;

Players/manager and the suits will get paid win or lose so...WE GO AGAIN zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived