IGNORED

Cold and Wet in Huddersfield - Match Day Thread 35

RedM

6 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

It’s becUse no one moves. The passer only has one obvious option, then they get caught on the ball Waiting for someone to make space

100%. Been saying this for weeks.  Compared to other top half sides there is so little movement meaning few options to pass to.

Anyway,  pretty sure the ref is determined to be the main talking point tonight. 

6 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

It’s becUse no one moves. The passer only has one obvious option, then they get caught on the ball Waiting for someone to make space

100%. Been saying this for weeks.  Compared to other top half sides there is so little movement meaning few options to pass to.

Anyway,  pretty sure the ref is determined to be the main talking point tonight. 

30 minutes ago, Nibor said:

So the manager's followed up his conclusion that the game on Saturday was close but for some individual errors by players with a selection that changes the shape and half the starting XI.

******* wingbacks for ***** sake we are absolutely dire to watch when we set up like this. 

Someone needs to confiscate his tombola, we are likely to get dicked again here.

(I normally sit safely on the fence until after the game so hopefully now we'll win 3-0 and I'll look stupid.)

Agreed and we have started as expected. If you don’t have a good midfield in 5-3-2 you are screwed 

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

No one showing for the ball in central midfield, defence and attack isolated.

This is what bugs me about Nagy being dropped all the time, now he's not been in form but he is still always available for the pass and always looking to drive forward, it's not been coming off a fair but but he doesn't hide and continues to want the ball. 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

I don't rate him at left back. Don't know about midfield as hardly seen him there 

You might tonight, if you're lucky , and either they let us have that ball, or the Ref feels sorry for us and gives us another.

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I'm thinking about asking Sky if they want to put my fish tank on the red button.

I promise you, it is far more entertaining just sitting here looking at my shrimps and they're just stuck to a plant.

The shrimps have a similar expected goals, I'd imagine

Archived