IGNORED

Support of LJ

Langford Red

I hope people are coming around to the idea we just aren’t very good under this manager. Performances have been in decline for 18 months. The squad is good enough for a top 2 push at best and at worst we see that now. The players are grinding out results despite the tactics. This squad could be so much more. 

I fear another season under LJ. Eliasson, Diedhiou, Weimann, Hunt and Baker all in their last 12 months so a few of those likely to be gone. Henriksen and Benkovic will be gone. Williams gone. Dasilva, Bentley and Massengo will probably have suitors. Genuinely think it could be a relegation battle next season at this rate. Though a bit of hope with the possible strike force of Afobe and Wells but I feel if this season slips away we won’t be amongst it next season.

We saw the best of BCFC under LJ it is time to move forward again. He moved the club forward massively. It could be looked back on in 10 years as the manager that set the club up for great things. It is just those great things won’t happen if he stays. 

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I hope people are coming around to the idea we just aren’t very good under this manager. Performances have been in decline for 18 months. The squad is good enough for a top 2 push at best and at worst we see that now. The players are grinding out results despite the tactics. This squad could be so much more. 

I fear another season under LJ. Eliasson, Diedhiou, Weimann, Hunt and Baker all in their last 12 months so a few of those likely to be gone. Henriksen and Benkovic will be gone. Williams gone. Dasilva, Bentley and Massengo will probably have suitors. Genuinely think it could be a relegation battle next season at this rate. Though a bit of hope with the possible strike force of Afobe and Wells but I feel if this season slips away we won’t be amongst it next season.

We saw the best of BCFC under LJ it is time to move forward again. He moved the club forward massively. It could be looked back on in 10 years as the manager that set the club up for great things. It is just those great things won’t happen if he stays. 

Agree

great reply

54 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Good job you weren't in the bloody trenches, WW1 would have been over by 1916!

May well have been, if more suggested that maybe walking slowly towards machine guns in an ‘orderly fashion’ whilst wielding a pistol and a stick wasn’t the best of tactics...

So deflating watching this city team especially at Ashton gate , hoping that landsdown and co make the right call in the summer and let Johnson go, will never be serious promotion contenders with him At the helm,To individual to indecisive no direction with tactics and personal, can’t  and shouldn’t continue. 

51 minutes ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Might be better this half.

Johnsons sent them out early to get to know each other.

Yeah but did you see the body language waiting for the opposition to come out, reminded me of my old Sunday league team having a laugh, jumping up and down to keep warm and apart from that not knowing what to do 

10 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

So deflating watching this city team especially at Ashton gate , hoping that landsdown and co make the right call in the summer and let Johnson go, will never be serious promotion contenders with him At the helm,To individual to indecisive no direction with tactics and personal, can’t  and shouldn’t continue. 

Can’t disagree with that. We will now continue to fade out of contention.

Leeds and West Brom, poor performances but against really strong sides.

Tonight was dreadful, so much was wrong with that.

Waiting for the excuses now, my money is on “we miss Brownhill” , but that is papering over the cracks.

If SL truly wanted promotion he would act noe, but obviously he won’t. 

Same story 3 years in a row and probably again next season.

32 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Great post and BANG on the money 

2 minutes ago, J.V.F said:

Had enough, really had enough. Watching City has not been enjoyable for 12-18 months now and shows no sign whatsoever of changing - if anything its actually getting worse.

Need a change of direction at the top.

For me, LJ has run his race...

I can’t help but agree - I have been prepared to stand by the team and hoped that with the Jan signings we made had a real chance of playing more attacking football and with Wells would get more shots away.

LJ just doesn’t seem to know his best team, how to play and how to get the best from the team.

Time for a change - and quickly ..... really quickly!

He’s not going to go but just a little dream: he does and we take a punt on Hughton/Warnock until the end of the season. Just see if a new manager bounce would see us into the play offs. If not, start afresh in the summer. 

*WAKES UP*

LJ does typical interview: “It was tight, the ref missed one, we didn’t take our chances, individual mistakes cost us, the players have to look at themselves”. 

BLEURGH

2 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Need what we didn't have in Jan/Feb 16, a full and thorough recruitment process for the most important job at the club.

Lee and his staff are welcome to apply again, of course....

Not sure he applied first time around did he...? ?

4 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We're you there? 

As always, I doubt it. The City fans on the coach home are gutted but always get behind the club and this manager - the people on this forum are embarrassing and a joke 

We get behind the club just not the current performances with no reaction week after week. Full respect for making the trip and doing your bit but you must have questioned yourself with what you we're watching? Nothing will change and we certainly won't get any change at Millwall weekend. 

25 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We're you there? 

As always, I doubt it. The City fans on the coach home are gutted but always get behind the club and this manager - the people on this forum are embarrassing and a joke 

Admire your efforts 

But you are also the optimum blind faith that help convinces Lansdown he’s on the right track 

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We're you there? 

So what are you saying all those of us that watched the game on TV tonight are wrong? 

How many people on your coach 45-50?

It's pleasing to know that you are aware of how they all felt, amusing how those that phoned radio stations that were at the ground were describing the game as being one of our worst of the season 

35 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We're you there? 

Just for good measure Mr. Superfan, yes I was there tonight like I am for the majority of our fixtures this season. If you can find ANY positives from tonight I'm sorry but I don't think I could take anything you say in the future seriously 

In the past I've thought you were one of the better spoken people on here but I'm honestly amazed ANYONE can defend not just that totally inept display tonight but also the past few weeks football. 

Regarding your comment about people on the coach, some people wonder why those that travel on CATS are riduled for being up there between being a bingo player and a train spotter well now we see why

• Admin
57 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We're you there? 

I'm going to assume that you haven't heard LJs post match interview. He ack we were not good enough and basically said in his 10 years with the club that was one of the worst displays 

He's already pointing the finger at our new signings 

One thing from his interview he stated something big has to change from the first half performance bef Millwall as we will get rolled over.... Looking at his interview tonight his body language and demeanor look like a bro man..... To me it's very clear what drastic change needs to happen before Saturday..... 

Sadly I think his time is up

28 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Just for good measure Mr. Superfan, yes I was there tonight like I am for the majority of our fixtures this season. If you can find ANY positives from tonight I'm sorry but I don't think I could take anything you say in the future seriously 

In the past I've thought you were one of the better spoken people on here but I'm honestly amazed ANYONE can defend not just that totally inept display tonight but also the past few weeks football. 

Regarding your comment about people on the coach, some people wonder why those that travel on CATS are riduled for being up there between being a bingo player and a train spotter well now we see why

But he did go with blindfold and earmuffs.

Archived