IGNORED

Johnson Disiples

Alan Dicks

1 minute ago, Galley is our king said:

Excellent, plenty to choose from.

Who? What did they say? 

Come on, you MUST justify your comments or carry on looking a complete plank

Waiting.....

Believe me there are players within the camp that have lost faith in Johnson.

My contacts not contact are part of Johnsons staff.

You disbelieve it that's your prerogative. 

As far as calling people tools, again that's your prerogative, but by calling other people names it makes you look very childish.

9 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

As far as calling people tools, again that's your prerogative, but by calling other people names it makes you look very childish.

Poo bum willy head

38 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

You've embarrassed yourselves yet again!

Alan, You and RedDave can **** off.

Its like watching the worlds most lethargic game of ping pong while the players call eachother's mum whore. Repeatedly. Before both eventually try to launch the bats at eachothers faces. Its not even about the game by that point.

At least make the point something constructive to be discussed rather than bashing eachother, that actually is a differing point to 'Ha - You guys were wrong again!'.

Don't ask me about my analogy, I dont bloody know either.

18 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Fair play to you sunshine Jim

Some you CAN'T prove it then? Well now there's a surprise!

Just posting this sort of thing without backing it up with the odd fact renders it bullshit.

1 name the player(s).

2 what did they say?

3 name your numerous contacts.

Seriously without this why should anyone take this seriously?

I thought this was a forum for discussion about the club WE ALL LOVE not some tit for tat name calling and cheap jibes at other people's expense.

If you have something constructive to say or a considered opinion to share then fine, otherwise keep it to yourselves, thank you

4 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Some you CAN'T prove it then? Well now there's a surprise!

Just posting this sort of thing without backing it up with the odd fact renders it bullshit.

1 name the player(s).

2 what did they say?

3 name your numerous contacts.

Seriously without this why should anyone take this seriously?

I don't give any craps at all who believes it or not.

Johnson is not liked by some in the camp BELIEVE THAT OR NOT, makes no difference at all to me.

Name people who i know well from the staff on a public forum who's careers could be affected???

You're having a right old bubble sunshine.

I know too little about football to understand if sacking a manager is the answer at a given moment. What I do know is that in 4 years with the money spent and the churn that's gone on I would expect better, much better, in terms of entertainment and, hopefully, points as well. It's a hard division but the policy of incremental improvement is arguably not working. If you throw in 3 million versus 120 million it starts to make the reason for replacing managers as often as most clubs do, especially in this division, not such a dubious move. That SL has been so patient and invested so heavily is utterly commendable but a conclusion is coming to this project I feel. 

44 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I will actually back you up with what your saying. During HT I bumpt into an old friend and ex city player who shead some light on a few things. I'm never naming who so don't ask but as I stated a while back if you we're present at Charlton boxing day it was for all to see. That is far from a happy camp and I'll use KP as one example.

14 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

I will actually back you up with what your saying. During HT I bumpt into an old friend and ex city player who shead some light on a few things. I'm never naming who so don't ask but as I stated a while back if you we're present at Charlton boxing day it was for all to see. That is far from a happy camp and I'll use KP as one example.

I know what you mean by KP45 mate.

Likewise i wouldn't dream of name dropping, but things aint good.

Archived