IGNORED

The suffering goes on ?

Major Isewater

10 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

He’s going nowhere.

3.5 years left on his contract. Even if he was fired SL would hire Jamie Mac to take over.

I’d bite your arm off for Leroy Rosenior....

Liam would be a good manager I reckon from what I heard and seen from him on TV. 

The championship this season is pretty average bar maybe West Brom. Pretty sure Lansdown realised this by the way he backed Lee especially last month and that this season would be a real possibility of getting promoted. He won't be happy if we don't get in the playoffs and hopefully gets someone in in the summer. Does he have the bottle to go and hire Hughton to give us that extra push for the playoffs now, even Warnock would get this sqaud fired up and performing 

We need a new manager in now. someone who can assess the squad and get rid of the ones he doesn't like the look of. Bring back all the loanees in the summer to have a good look at them also . Who's to say that Matty Taylor (who i always said wasn't championship quality) wouldn't be prolific playing under a decent manager ? So its no use giving LJ until the end on the season he's obviously taking us nowhere and it will start to effect the season ticket sales people wont put up with this crap for much longer OUT OUT OUT !!!!

3 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Jamie Mac should be the first out of the door - defensive coach - laughable!! We are conceding at will, worst goal difference in top 11 and now with 12 defeats we have only lost one less than Boro who are one place off bottom 3.

That Red is a neat summary and brings home very starkly the lack of progress this season over last. It actually is not even standing still. 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Just a hunch. I honestly believe for the first time his time is almost up. Defeat to Millwall and he will be gone. 

I doubt it.

We'll probably still have an outside chance of the playoffs even losing to Millwall (which I think is inevitable) so while thats still possible he won't get the elbow. I think they'll wait until the end of the season and take a decision then. I think he's probably on borrowed time though.

8 minutes ago, westonred said:

We need a new manager in now. someone who can assess the squad and get rid of the ones he doesn't like the look of. Bring back all the loanees in the summer to have a good look at them also . Who's to say that Matty Taylor (who i always said wasn't championship quality) wouldn't be prolific playing under a decent manager ? So its no use giving LJ until the end on the season he's obviously taking us nowhere and it will start to effect the season ticket sales people wont put up with this crap for much longer OUT OUT OUT !!!!

Matty Taylor is out of contract at the end of this season. He won’t be coming back here. 

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Suggest you ask Brighton fans what they thought of his football. They wouldn't even have him back now despite struggling of late. 

Well 1 it cant get any worse than the utter shite that is being served up now and 2 i would have a lot more trust and faith in him and his management team to execute this club’s ambitions to reach the top flight than what we currently have.. 

2 minutes ago, shelts said:

Not a chance. Good candidate though 

Are we THAT unattractive as a club? I’d like to think if the right financial package was offered and the club was properly sold we shouldn’t be looking at a Chris Hughton type appointment as impossible.

3 minutes ago, bris red said:

Well 1 it cant get any worse than the utter shite that is being served up now and 2 i would have a lot more trust and faith in him and his management team to execute this club’s ambitions to reach the top flight than what we currently have.. 

Er...well you said he'd be the "ideal candidate" for the club yet he served up shite football at his last club that the fans got sick of. So please explain what's so "ideal" about that when you are deriding the current football at City?

2 minutes ago, bris red said:

Are we THAT unattractive as a club? I’d like to think if the right financial package was offered and the club was properly sold we shouldn’t be looking at a Chris Hughton type appointment as impossible.

We are a good small well run club . Would Steve loosen the purse strings ?

Would Houghton have complete control ?

20 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Makes a bit more sense , and liked him as a pundit but , you’d give him this job now ?

Zero experience of management and limited coaching experience 

He is a very smart, young coach. Let’s face it, he couldn’t be any worse could he?

Massive risk, but Frank Lampard seems to be doing alright.

Get the right mentors and he’d do OK I reckon.

13 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

It would be ironic if we crept into the play-offs simply because the rest of the Championship is so shit this season. But with a decent manager we'd be home and dry by now

The trouble with that is the Gang behind us is closing up fast.

With the rest of our fixtures can you see us putting another run together like we did against the bottom 3?

What is it 11 games left? 3 wins from that would be a good return on the way were playing.

Were a total mess, two new supposedly premier standard signings start, subbed h/t , can't remember the last time we controlled a game, witch is no surprise with the constant player and formation changes.

Not just that it's players in the side for a few games then not deemed good enough for the bench. If he managed to stumble onto a team that dominated a game and won 4-0, no doubt he would use his wisdom and ****** tweek it for the next game.

Lost all hope now (not that I had a lot) that he has a clue what to do next, his over thinking has frazzled his brain!!!

16 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Suggest you ask Brighton fans what they thought of his football. They wouldn't even have him back now despite struggling of late. 

8 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Norwich fans the same.

Yeh, I bet Brighton fans hated Hughton for taking them up from the championship into the premier league without needing the play offs - and Norwich fans must have hated him when they finished in 11th place in the premier league under Hughton - look at their clubs now! ??

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, I bet Brighton fans hated Hughton for taking them up from the championship into the premier league without needing the play offs - and Norwich fans must have hated him when they finished in 11th place in the premier league under Hughton - look at their clubs now! ??

Blimey - you moved on from Colin ?

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Blimey - you moved on from Colin ?

Nope, I’ve always been consistent in backing successful, proven managers at this level - if you are bored enough to look back at my posts you’ll see I’ve consistently backed Warnock, McCarthy, Wilder, Bruce, Adkins, Hughton etc on here ... good effort though ...

Archived