IGNORED

One thing that’s clearly obvious...

Lew-T

Lee Johnson hasn’t got the foggiest what his best team or formation is. 

Pretty concerning considering the amount of time and money has gone into his tenure. Questions do need to be asked if I was part of the board. 

How can you trust him if you’re providing performances like that on a regular basis?

14 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Lee Johnson hasn’t got the foggiest what his best team or formation is. 

Pretty concerning considering the amount of time and money has gone into his tenure. Questions do need to be asked if I was part of the board. 

How can you trust him if you’re providing performances like that on a regular basis?

It’s a worry for sure. His head seems completely scrambled.  Weirdly there was a lot of support for tonight’s line up so I think a lot of people are confused.  How anyone can think tonight’s midfield is good enough is beyond me, let  alone the manager 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

It’s a worry for sure. His head seems completely scrambled.  Weirdly there was a lot of support for tonight’s line up so I think a lot of people are confused.  How anyone can think tonight’s midfield is good enough is beyond me, let  alone the manager 

Maybe we could sift through another 60 or so players and see if Johnson can come up with something

31 minutes ago, RedDave said:

That’s because the squads a mess and not built around clearly defined roles or strategies. A complete random selection of ‘clubs in the bag’. 

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, give him another three transfer windows, after all, when he joined us he asked to be judged after three windows when he would have a dynamite, ready for success squad ...

In fairness mate he said we’d see ‘his side’

However , 4 years later and nine windows later , he hasn’t a clue what our favoured formation is , how to play or who to pick

Enough evidence for anyone I’d suggest 

• Admin
11 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Maybe we could sift through another 60 or so players and see if Johnson can come up with something

Ironically the time this season when we got the best out of the side was when we were down to the bare bones and he didn't have any real options what else he could try

Archived