IGNORED

This forum is awful

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

Why, before, during and after every game , Does this forum has to be dominated by the same boring lee Johnson saga.  
if you don’t like him .. fine either stop watching Bcfc or just get on with it 

every bloody topic gets turned into the same bile  I’m sure some ( Alan DICK’s , fordy just 2 to mention ) have got a LJ doll at home that they stick pins in too.   
yes we have been poor this season at time’s but to be challenging in and around the top 6 all season in this league is what I’ve wanted for the last 30 years    Be warned, last time we sacked a manager when we were doing ok in this league, we ended up going backwards for nearly 10 years 

for what it’s worth I don’t care if he stays or goes , I’m probably 60/40 stay but whatever,  it won’t stop me from enjoying what’s going on at our club at the mo 

3 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Why, before, during and after every game , Does this forum has to be dominated by the same boring lee Johnson saga.  

every bloody topic gets turned into the same bile  I’m sure some ( Alan DICK’s , fordy just 2 to mention ) have got a LJ doll at home that they stick pins in too.   
yes we have been poor this season at time’s but to be challenging in and around the top 6 all season in this league is what I’ve wanted for the last 30 years    Be warned, last time we sacked a manager when we were doing ok in this league, we ended up going backwards for nearly 10 years 

for what it’s worth I don’t care if he stays or goes , I’m probably 60/40 stay but whatever,  it won’t stop me from enjoying what’s going on at our club at the mo 

What the **** are you enjoying? Luckily for me the football is secondary yo seeing my old man and mates down the gate, if it was just fir the football I would not be going. 

5 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Spot on. But is he the right man to take us backwards?

10 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Good for you

You’d  enjoy it even more with a decent head coach

Blind 

Oh - as for your comment ‘Stay away’ - the same applies to you about the forum

The footballs crap. Has been for almost 2 years at this point in terms of any attacking play.

What else do we talk about? The colour of Weimann's laces this week?

Ultimately its been the worst football Ive seen since O'Driscoll insofar this season, in terms of comparison to player ability I'd argue we're actually in a worse situation. 17 years as a season ticket-holder and I'm actually considering dropping it next year simply becuase most of my mates aren't renewing, and the majority of the reason I've been going is the social aspect.

If I came for the football alone, I'd probably just go support Bris MF along down the Portway.

4 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

If you view it as pure pantomime it’s tolerable ?

6 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Good try Lee!!

5 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

I don't really know what you were expecting to see on here after that tonight...

11 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Meh, I think it's right that Johnson and his players are called out for consistently being poor. They get paid a fortune - it's not acceptable.

The most frustrating thing is that if we’d actually performed or played well this season, we’d have a real chance at being top two. Blackburn, Millwall, Charlton, Huddersfield, Luton. All games we should be at least drawing or winning but we ended up losing. Even if we’d drawn those, add 5 points on and we’re up in 4th place.

A manager with a clear plan would have these players in 4th at least, battling for top two. LJ has us scrabbling on the edges of the playoffs alongside a relegated Cardiff team during a rebuild, Blackburn who’ve missed Dack for a significant part of the season and Millwall!

What's going on at the club is some of the worst football an tactics I can remember city implementing. 

I know obviously finances are different but just baffles me that Lansdown will go out and get one of the best coaches in the game for the rugby but with us he won't even just get a proven championship manager. He gets and sticks with Lee who has won absolutely naff all in his career and doesn't look like doing so for a Very long time! 

Sorry to post twice so quickly, but after being LJ out for quite a while, I’d just about talked myself into keeping him before today.

We’ve finished higher each season, more quality players are being attracted to the club, he’s happy working under SL’s (correct) plan on making the club sustainable, others across the football world seem to think he’s doing ok. Maybe this had just been an unlucky season with Dasilva, Kalas and Afobe’s injuries. 
BUT. Today was horrific. There was absolutely nothing positive today. 

I’m firmly back in the LJ out camp.

• Admin

This forum, other City forums over the years, other clubs forums, all the same, there is more comment and traffic when it’s all going tits up, than when all is rosy.  It’s the way it is, you can only say so much about another win, sat pretty in the table, but there is plenty to rile people on performances like tonight.

Really not sure how anyone can defend tonight’s performance and in all honesty, large parts of virtually all the games I have seen this season, mirror this one.

3 minutes ago, swanker said:

I don’t know whether he should stay or go? Who are we going to get in who will do a better job, bearing in mind the players we’ve sold. 
The thing is, the football is bad and I’m seriously thinking about not renewing my season ticket for next season. 

SL can use the same method Johnson uses for picking the team

13 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Isn't that what a forums for?? To discuss your likes / dislikes?? And unfortunately at present it revolves around poor performances with no reaction and that lies with LJ?? So if you don't like the topics don't read them and stay off OTIB we all have an options and never all the same. 

2 minutes ago, swanker said:

I don’t know whether he should stay or go? Who are we going to get in who will do a better job, bearing in mind the players we’ve sold. 
The thing is, the football is bad and I’m seriously thinking about not renewing my season ticket for next season. 

Chris Hughton would be a realistic shout.

Warnock as an interim till end of the season.

Outside choices: take a shot on Mark Robins at Coventry. Give Gareth Ainsworth his chance at a bigger club.

Fed up of seeing another group of players struggling to materialise LJ’s dream - makes for a pastime that empties your pockets and gives nothing in return!  
Watching those same players on Instagram with their friends and families enjoying life and spending big, but giving us very little back on the pitch gives every one of us the right to complain!

I don’t know what is going on behind the scenes at the Gate but whatever it is we don’t have a happy group that believe they are being led to perform at their best - brilliant individuals, well paid but very poorly motivated!

Steve if you are not going to act, you may as well increase your efforts to promote the egg chasers because the football club you own is not proving to be a viable investment with your protege at the helm!

Archived