IGNORED

This forum is awful

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

• Admin
20 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Why, before, during and after every game , Does this forum has to be dominated by the same boring lee Johnson saga.  
if you don’t like him .. fine either stop watching Bcfc or just get on with it 

every bloody topic gets turned into the same bile  I’m sure some ( Alan DICK’s , fordy just 2 to mention ) have got a LJ doll at home that they stick pins in too.   
yes we have been poor this season at time’s but to be challenging in and around the top 6 all season in this league is what I’ve wanted for the last 30 years    Be warned, last time we sacked a manager when we were doing ok in this league, we ended up going backwards for nearly 10 years 

for what it’s worth I don’t care if he stays or goes , I’m probably 60/40 stay but whatever,  it won’t stop me from enjoying what’s going on at our club at the mo 

I really am baffled at what you have been watching recently 

Sadly we have a number of fans like yourself that seem obsessed with accepting mediocrity 

This is a serious question do you actually watch us play? 

2 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

So do I , but who in this league produces it week in week out 

I'd settle for once a month at the moment 

18 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

What the **** are you enjoying? Luckily for me the football is secondary yo seeing my old man and mates down the gate, if it was just fir the football I would not be going. 

The club growing as it is , the stadium , the new stuff coming over the next 2 years, the squad , the pies ?.  Jeez. Honestly I had to endure the gas for 1 game because of a lost bet and when you see that pile of shite with no hope , no future , awful ground  it makes you appreciate what we have got 

22 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Why, before, during and after every game , Does this forum has to be dominated by the same boring lee Johnson saga.  

every bloody topic gets turned into the same bile  I’m sure some ( Alan DICK’s , fordy just 2 to mention ) have got a LJ doll at home that they stick pins in too.   
yes we have been poor this season at time’s but to be challenging in and around the top 6 all season in this league is what I’ve wanted for the last 30 years    Be warned, last time we sacked a manager when we were doing ok in this league, we ended up going backwards for nearly 10 years 

for what it’s worth I don’t care if he stays or goes , I’m probably 60/40 stay but whatever,  it won’t stop me from enjoying what’s going on at our club at the mo 

Absolutely right.

Its such a polarizing subject. If Lee Johnson was fired tomorrow thens I wouldn’t be surprised nor would I be sad.

The exact same could be said if he was still here in the summer.

The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is the fear of the unknown. 

21 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Good for you

You’d  enjoy it even more with a decent head coach

Blind 

Oh - as for your comment ‘Stay away’ - the same applies to you about the forum

I intend too ,  you carry on whining like a rich kid who hasn’t got the latest iPhone   Embarrassing 

23 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

How you have described the forum is exactly like the football under Johnson.

It's a forum we discuss everything City related regardless of anyone's leanings.

Mr Johnson is a relevant topic at this time.

No.  Every topic turns back to abuse of Johnson.  

23 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

The most frustrating thing is that if we’d actually performed or played well this season, we’d have a real chance at being top two. Blackburn, Millwall, Charlton, Huddersfield, Luton. All games we should be at least drawing or winning but we ended up losing. Even if we’d drawn those, add 5 points on and we’re up in 4th place.

A manager with a clear plan would have these players in 4th at least, battling for top two. LJ has us scrabbling on the edges of the playoffs alongside a relegated Cardiff team during a rebuild, Blackburn who’ve missed Dack for a significant part of the season and Millwall!

Everybody is beating everyone.  Look at the results over the last 3 weeks

34 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Boy oh boy

It is no wonder our club never progresses when people write nonsense like this after one of our worst displays of the season 

18 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Chris Hughton would be a realistic shout.

Warnock as an interim till end of the season.

Outside choices: take a shot on Mark Robins at Coventry. Give Gareth Ainsworth his chance at a bigger club.

This makes me laugh.  You moan about poor football yet you want Warnock or hughton who achieve league position whilst playing the most boring football going.   Speak to any Brighton or Cardiff fan and they will say they did a great job but the crowds disappeared due to the awfulness of the footbsll

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

I really am baffled at what you have been watching recently 

Sadly we have a number of fans like yourself that seem obsessed with accepting mediocrity 

This is a serious question do you actually watch us play? 

I'd settle for once a month at the moment 

Yes I watch every home game and about 25% of away games 

34 minutes ago, Hocca said:

What exactly are you enjoying right now?

I'm enjoying the LJ threads on OTIB  

At least there's more of them than there are box entries! :)

2 minutes ago, !james said:

State of the 'fans' on Twitter is even worse...

Screenshot_20200225-225122_Twitter.jpg

There appears to be an urgent need to review primary schools' English language curriculum.  

It should be" **** off Johnson"!!!!! :)

4 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

Once a month would be a vast improvement 

I keep telling that to Mrs Downend but she says that it's only the Queen that has 2 birthdays!

19 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Boy oh boy

It is no wonder our club never progresses when people write nonsense like this after one of our worst displays of the season 

It’s the BCFC apathy. I particularly love comments like ‘Who would we get in to replace Johnson’ and ‘we are not a big club’ blah, blah, blah. We never believe in ourselves, we never have the balls to really push on. Maybe much of our fan base deserve the football on offer at the gate these days for having such a small time mentality.

• Admin
1 minute ago, milo1111 said:

It’s the BCFC apathy. I particularly love comments like ‘Who would we get in to replace Johnson’ and ‘we are not a big club’ blah, blah, blah. We never believe in ourselves, we never have the balls to really push on. Maybe much of our fan base deserve the football on offer at the gate these days for having such a small time mentality.

To be fair that is bang on the money 

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

And you honestly don't see anything amiss? 

Of course I do   I posted a few days ago that we should never play 4-4-2 against Leeds and wba   And yes we have been poor but my point in we are not exactly in a bad place at the mo and a change of manager doesn’t guarantee us suddenly becoming Liverpool 

51 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

The most frustrating thing is that if we’d actually performed or played well this season, we’d have a real chance at being top two. Blackburn, Millwall, Charlton, Huddersfield, Luton. All games we should be at least drawing or winning but we ended up losing. Even if we’d drawn those, add 5 points on and we’re up in 4th place.

A manager with a clear plan would have these players in 4th at least, battling for top two. LJ has us scrabbling on the edges of the playoffs alongside a relegated Cardiff team during a rebuild, Blackburn who’ve missed Dack for a significant part of the season and Millwall!

I see what you're saying but a lot of clubs could say similar with respect to games.  I don't think we're top 2 material and tbh this season I never did. I can live with not necessarily being top 2 contenders this year...look at how many players we've signed, feels like a 2 year rather than 1 season hit to me!

I do though think we should be 5th or 6th, maybe a few points clear of 7th. However much more importantly, performing in a convincing manner. A manner that suggests we are cohesive, and with a more pleasing style of football.

A style and baseline performance level that suggests that we are progressing and progressing in a way that makes a top 2 push possible next season.

As we are a long, long way off that this season. Despite having a strong and deep squad at our disposal, we are well off that.

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Of course I do   I posted a few days ago that we should never play 4-4-2 against Leeds and wba   And yes we have been poor but my point in we are not exactly in a bad place at the mo and a change of manager doesn’t guarantee us suddenly becoming Liverpool 

Completely agree with you 

What frustrates me is that we do have a really talented squad and for how badly it's gone recently we still could achieve promotion if something was to change 

Personally LJ looked a beaten man in his post match interview tonight and that's something I've not seen in him before 

It really does feel like now or never for him especially how our recent signings have gone completely against what we stood for in the past. 

It's certainly no disgrace to me that this may be the pinnacle of his Bristol City managerial career but in life we all have a ceiling we peak at and maybe we have witnessed the best already under LJ? 

Archived