IGNORED

Journalist Rumour LJ v players

And Its Smith

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Sounds like bullshit to me. If that tweet were to be believed, Johnson had a row with the players, came under pressure from the board, and the news filtered through to journalists, all within the space of 90 minutes. 

Sadly, I agree with you. 

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Sounds like bullshit to me. If that tweet were to be believed, Johnson had a row with the players, came under pressure from the board, and the news filtered through to journalists, all within the space of 90 minutes. 

Not that hard I don't think? Argue straight after a game, a member of the board may have been at the game and then a player who was part of the group leaked it out or themselves contacted a board member saying what's happened and x amount of players won't play for Lee again 

6 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Not that hard I don't think? Argue straight after a game, a member of the board may have been at the game and then a player who was part of the group leaked it out or themselves contacted a board member saying what's happened and x amount of players won't play for Lee again 

It's possible I suppose. Maybe I was imagining the whole board getting involved, which would seem unlikely in that space of time!

5 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

It's possible I suppose. Maybe I was imagining the whole board getting involved, which would seem unlikely in that space of time!

It wouldn't take much for one of the players to send a message to John Lansdown on social media saying what's happening, in turn he's called his dad etc 

• Admin
13 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I understand your point but it only takes someone pally around the changing rooms etc to have loose lips, the board is tiny now so could pheasibly be one person voicing concerns? 

9 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Alternatively, news on GJ having the bust-up with Sproule almost straight after the Plymouth game didnt they? Really blew up the following morning iirc.

The story was going around the away end that night before the game had finished 

2 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

As he runs around trying to find out more !

Exactly, imagine the clubs regular journalist missing out on the big developing story 

Its an eclectic mix. Some stories are accurate and have some fact and were rumoured from various sources reading his posts historically, i.e. the Sporar rumour for us, Nketiah recall.

He also called Phillips (Leeds) to Newcastle for £10m + Matt Ritchie (A position they don't need).

Make of that what you will.

Archived